the thread about nothing...

tumblr_inline_p5hubkjMON1ty3mym_500.gif

Got food poisoning on Friday and was messed up all weekend.

Had my first solid meal last night and my stomach was not ready for that.

Back at work on a water and cracker meal plan today. Maybe an orange if i'm feeling up for it.

I refuse to have typed this for no reason :lol:

All news falls under entertainment laws. Even the official centralized news brokers. They legally have no obligation to tell you the truth. So entertainment organizations becoming judges of truth is dangerous.

Even though Alex Jones is a crackpot he is still entertainment. Just from a different angle. That's why people who where vehemently opposed the the things he says stood up for him. Content creators see the writing on the wall.
I was highly against Alex Jones getting kicked off of those platforms b/c I believe in ppl having a voice. Not to mention the way it happened was very weird. However, that's their sites & Alex Jones was saying & fueling a lot of alt right ****. They didn't like it so he was booted. Now he as his own site & free to say whatever he wants.

• Haha
Reactions: wr
One of my neighbors just had a hour long argument with his romantic partner. Had to take a phone conference in the bathroom to avoid the yelling

I refuse to have typed this for no reason :lol:

I was highly against Alex Jones getting kicked off of those platforms b/c I believe in ppl having a voice. Not to mention the way it happened was very weird. However, that's their sites & Alex Jones was saying & fueling a lot of alt right ****. They didn't like it so he was booted. Now he as his own site & free to say whatever he wants.
NT changing lol. We might get this thread locked if we talk too much.

Back
Top Bottom