the thread about nothing...

Vegas was such a great weekend!
Everything I wanted.
Great food, met new people, hit the pool, won a cool amount on blackjack, hilarious stories, and an abundance of drinks lol
Only crappy thing is my phone got dropped in the pool and apparently there’s no appointments at the genius bar now.
No idea how on earth to fix it
Put it in the rice?

Everything I wanted.
Great food, met new people, hit the pool, won a cool amount on blackjack, hilarious stories, and an abundance of drinks lol
Only crappy thing is my phone got dropped in the pool and apparently there’s no appointments at the genius bar now.

All good about the phone. You got some fun memories to tell later :emoji_thumbsup: :smokin

Everything I wanted.

YNS doe

source.gif

Everything I wanted.

Looks like Vegas was the place to be this weekend

I went to 2 protests - priceless

One of my closest friends lives in Australia and we were talking on the phone and he asked me if Jersey Shore was in Florida.

I'm still confused by this and I figured if I was going to put this information somewhere, it probably belongs here.

• Haha
Reactions: Ube
raw dog anyone?

“What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas....except herpes” lol

Put it in the rice?

Im gonna try that today.
It shows me the little Apple logo when I charge it but it won’t power on

Looks like Vegas was the place to be this weekend

I never play slots and off 2 slots I made $100
Friend of mine played slots as well and won $150.
Machines were definitely being generous

Back
Top Bottom