the thread about nothing...

Had this discussion with my brother: if clippers win a chip and kawhi gets finals MVP, does he become a top 10 player of all-time?

Like I said, i dont follow the nba that closely...

But even I think this is a pretty disrespectful question. Nope.

Like I said, i dont follow the nba that closely...

But even I think this is a pretty disrespectful question. Nope.
I know you said you don't follow the NBA that closely, but do you realize that if he won a championship with the Clippers and was also the Finals MVP, he would be the only person to ever win 3 championships with 3 different teams and be the Finals MVP every time?

That's... TOUGH.

I know you said you don't follow the NBA that closely, but do you realize that if he won a championship with the Clippers and was also the Finals MVP, he would be the only person to ever win 3 championships with 3 different teams and be the Finals MVP every time?

That's... TOUGH.

This.

Feels like an easy no at first, but when you think about it and compare with the lower tier of the usual top 10 of all-time (bird, shaq...), it’s much closer. Dude is also only 28, so if you add a third ring, a final’s mvp, a bunch of all-star and all nba team, then i think it’s much closer.

But i agree it feels disrespectful :rofl:

DearestImpureKillerwhale-size_restricted.gif

i posted a few weeks ago I’ve been working out with a g league guy well now I’m in pro pickup games and I’m the only non pro. I am trying to show I belong out here and it’s no easy feat. Nothing like playing my player at all.

the worst player there who never plays in real games looks like Klay Thompson with me guarding him. I’m faster and taller but I fell asleep too many times or was slow on the close out and he’d knock a corner three or cut for an open layup.

My trainer told me I need to be assertive and at least fake it that I belong otherwise why even be there. It’s better to do a move and fail than to just be passive and defer to the stars
Cmon bro wheres your killer instinct

I feel like its time to start using my buying power smarter. I appreciate all the info coming out from the BLM movement. These companies that are staying quiet or coming out that they support/donated to the Trump campaign. I do not want to give them my business. I feel like one of the biggest ways we can make change is using our buying power

i posted a few weeks ago I’ve been working out with a g league guy well now I’m in pro pickup games and I’m the only non pro. I am trying to show I belong out here and it’s no easy feat. Nothing like playing my player at all.

the worst player there who never plays in real games looks like Klay Thompson with me guarding him. I’m faster and taller but I fell asleep too many times or was slow on the close out and he’d knock a corner three or cut for an open layup.

My trainer told me I need to be assertive and show them it that I belong otherwise why even be there.

Back
Top Bottom