the thread about nothing...

I dont follow the NFL but was always curious. Could you equate Kaepernick to an NBA player. Was he like a fringe all star 18-22 ppg type?

5.1 earthquake by Bakersfield
My cousin posted about it and she lives in Vegas. Must have been strong to feel it over there

Cmon bro wheres your killer instinct

I hate making mistakes (ie getting picked as a pg is the worst thing you can do). It’s just been in my nature to not let people down I guess I’m a people pleaser.

this mental block is holding me back in not just the court but life . I have to figure out this alpha mentality soon or it’ll be too late. Gonna pretend I’m Westbrook tonight and just go for it

5.1 earthquake by Bakersfield
My cousin posted about it and she lives in Vegas. Must have been strong to feel it over there
I didn’t feel jack since I was driving when it happened. My mom ended up calling me about it. It wasn’t bad though but my mom is super afraid of earthquakes.

this mental block is holding me back in not just the court but life . I have to figure out this alpha mentality soon or it’ll be too late. Gonna pretend I’m Westbrook tonight and just go for it
You’re just overthinking and not playing your natural game. Let that flow like when you’re on the dance floor.

LOOK at that court like YOUR dance floor.

I hate making mistakes (ie getting picked as a pg is the worst thing you can do). It’s just been in my nature to not let people down I guess I’m a people pleaser.

Play every possession like its your last.

Play every possession like its your last.

you're right. most of the world is battling corona right now. I'm fortunate enough to be just playing ball right now I gotta have fun with it. I'm even more lucky to be someone that didn't even play college ball get to run pickup with all pros. Have to take advantage of this opportunity, I can smell blood I believe I can hang with them

I feel like the court is the best place to leave it all.
i think of the fighting scene in Troy.
Destroy or get destroyed

I didn’t feel jack since I was driving when it happened. My mom ended up calling me about it. It wasn’t bad though but my mom is super Scared of earthquakes

hope she’s good.
My mom always calls me whenever there’s an earthquake as well.
when I was a little kid my mom and grandma were making chicken soup and an earthquake hit. We all ran out the house except my grandma. We’re yelling “GRANDMA COME OUT!”. My grandma just said “this chicken soup gotta get done. If the lord gonna take me then it’s my time”
Never seen someone so unphazed 😂😂😂

hope she’s good.
My mom always calls me whenever there’s an earthquake as well.
when I was a little kid my mom and grandma were making chicken soup and an earthquake hit. We all ran out the house except my grandma. We’re yelling “GRANDMA COME OUT!”. My grandma just said “this chicken soup gotta get done. If the lord gonna take me then it’s my time”
Never seen someone so unphazed 😂😂😂
she’s good man, thank you. Her nerves were rattled but that’s about it.

Awwww man, poor abuelita! You guys left her hanging with the caldo de pollo on the stove?!?!? I don’t blame you though, that fear makes all of us react so crazy. My neighbors ran out butt *** naked during the 94 Northridge quake not realizing it. Both were super embarrassed but it was my first time seeing a real life naked woman. My 13 yer old self was perving for real since she was fine as **** :lol: :blush:

NeglectedPiercingDartfrog-size_restricted.gif

Back
Top Bottom