the thread about nothing...

popeye1.jpg

People seem to have lost their understanding of the word "share" when it comes to the social media. Exposing your life and thoughts to those platforms/users is a privilege, you don't owe them **** nor are you required to check in with them

People seem to have lost their understanding of the word "share" when it comes to the social media. Exposing your life and thoughts to those platforms/users is a privilege, you don't owe them **** nor are you required to check in with them
I wonder what would happen if social media got rid of the ability to comment on posts. You can only like or share pictures and videos. How many people would stop using FB, Twitter, IG, etc.

Thanks for that :lol:

Why not keep them both? They’re nice.
This is my 2nd pair Wotherspoon’s, & as much as I love them design wise. I can’t stand that they’re named after Sean Wotherspoon; a guy that I genuinely believe to be culture vulture. Every time I’ve worn the shoe I end up driving back & changing them. Not to mention it’s the hypebeast sneaker, I hate it.

The Shanghai’s are a sneaker I forgot I had until about a week ago, and I’m really digging them.

Also, the “out of touch” thing isn’t a shot in (regards to sneakers). Those are the ppl I tend to go 1st for their opinion b/c they actually judge the shoe for the shoe & not the story, hype, etc. behind it. A unbiased opinion.

This is my 2nd pair Wotherspoon’s, & as much as I love them design wise. I can’t stand that they’re named after Sean Wotherspoon; a guy that I genuinely believe to be culture vulture. Every time I’ve worn the shoe I end up driving back & changing them. Not to mention it’s the hypebeast sneaker, I hate it.

The Shanghai’s are a sneaker I forgot I had until about a week ago, and I’m really digging them.

Also, the “out of touch” thing isn’t a shot in (regards to sneakers). Those are the ppl I tend to go 1st for their opinion b/c they actually judge the shoe for the shoe & not the story, hype, etc. behind it. A unbiased opinion.
If that’s how you feel then get rid of the SW and since you end up switching them out that means you’re not really wearing them. I agree that it doesn’t look as good when it gets worn a lot. I’ve wore mine a handful of times and sold it, didn’t like the frayed up look with the weird crease around the toe box.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom