the thread about nothing...

imageedit_9_9367215369.jpg
animated-on-air-image-0003.gif

Local Amazon Prime driver has had it...
Cruising around bumping them fat beats.
Almost sounds like he put a system in the van. :lol:
No hate. Do you pleighboi.

That was quick. Seems like not that long ago you said you’re running 3.5 miles. Do you do anything the day before or before the run? Like drink something with more electrolytes? Or eat more carbs the night before?

I’ll do 3-4 miles during the week about 2-3 times. Each weekend I’ll go up 1 mile more.
i wish I knew more about running and some pointers. I honestly just signed up for the half marathon and decided to start running lol in currently on 9th mile
00C5D7B8-05A6-4FD7-AC40-B10025D0A38A.jpeg

I’ll do 3-4 miles during the week about 2-3 times. Each weekend I’ll go up 1 mile more.
i wish I knew more about running and some pointers. I honestly just signed up for the half marathon and decided to start running lol in currently on 9th mile
00C5D7B8-05A6-4FD7-AC40-B10025D0A38A.jpeg
Nice! I’ll try that in a couple of weeks. Still adjusting to running outdoors. Been on the tread all this time since I get to lift before or after a run.

I had a dream where I realized I was in a dream and it felt way too real, so I had the idea of taking pictures on my phone. When I wake up, they’d show up on my phone and I could see what I was dreaming. It did not work :lol:
My PMs are open any time man if you need to talk

national guards will be deployed nation wide by the feds and everything will be locked down for 2 weeks.

that’s the rumor over here in DC.
Prepare for it y’all.

I was in the pines yesterday and this idiot stared at the money ($5) I handed to her for about 20 seconds and hit me w/ a “it just looks fake.” I think it was racially motivated, but I can’t necessarily prove that. However, I definitely think she was indeed being racist.

What a Saturday morning in 1991 sounds like, with my favorite cereal, cartoons and Nintendo, in musical form. Thanks Pharrell Williams and Chad Hugo. :pimp:

Mine was....

-Dad snoring on the living room pullout sofa bed
-Lil bro slurping the milk from his bowl of Trix cereal
-Mom beside my dad telling us to be quiet
-Me turning down volume during toy commercials
-Lil sis asking where me and my bro went

We were under the pullout sofa bed watching tv. True story.

Back
Top Bottom