the thread about nothing...

9ec9b9b98721aa61f8a2242004e56715.jpg

I dont want to waste any time. I asked the question who are the real children of Isreal and I'd like to answer it right away. Like any good lawyer in a courtroom, he tells you what hes gonna prove and he goes ahead and proves it and let the jury make the decision.

The Honorable Elijah Muhmmad said that the Almighty God Allah revealed to him that the black people of America are the real children of Isreal. And they, we, are the choice of God. And that unto us, he will deliver his promise.

So...
All you scared to death negros. Just sit down. Dont you come out to defend our enemy. You sit down and you shut up. And you tell your master to come on out and deal with this.

I am not going to fear monger or panic, I know that is what the powers that be want. All I am certain of is this isn't going to be considered under control in the next few weeks.

Dateline and 20/20 on Friday sucks now. They changed the way they tell the story and made it 2 hrs long. Story telling is really slow and dragging now. Watching a 2015 episode now and it’s a lot better, but this one is 2 hrs long too. Most of the time it’s 1 hr.

Last edited by a moderator:
yeah...twolves always have had players with potential, since the kg days...but for some reason it never works...not even an 8th seed...i stopped hyping up the wolves...i thought the squad with lavine and wiggins was gonna to make the playoffs...come to think of it i think the last time the wolves were alright was the kevin love days

Back
Top Bottom