the thread about nothing...

1719421E-4D80-4B7C-9121-80B29F5D5F4D.jpeg

I keeps that mf THANG on me

So if this is going to last a long time...lets start with making this the new normal.

GYMS - Open a registration online...you can sign up for a 1 hour time slot...10 people at a time. All i need is one or two hours a week to get some heavy lifting in...il just run around outside and do body weight stuff the rest of the times. You can charge by the hour even...il pay $20 an hour just to use the gym. You could even auction some prime hours to people...il come at 2 am if i have to

Restaurants seems to be doing the take away thing pretty well.
Doctors lets up the virtual visits and find more at home test kit solutions for people stop making us come to the office and wait forever
Businesses lets figure out how to get more teleworking since it seems its possible for a lot of people so we can help save the planet / traffic

I am sure there is more...but like if this really is going to be an 18 month issues...lets start the positivity swing now.

What a Saturday morning in 1991 sounds like, with my favorite cereal, cartoons and Nintendo, in musical form. Thanks Pharrell Williams and Chad Hugo. :pimp:

I had a dream where I realized I was in a dream and it felt way too real, so I had the idea of taking pictures on my phone. When I wake up, they’d show up on my phone and I could see what I was dreaming. It did not work :lol:

Son thought he was DiCaprio for a sec. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom