the thread about nothing...

CooperativeWindyBoar-small.gif

You think it is until you actually start working that ****.

I guess if you single it's cool. If you got a family or even just a girlfriend (that you're serious about) it's hell.
I use to drive freezer trucks when i was 17-20 I know what overtime feels like. Alot of falling asleep while driving/ smashing/etc

You think it is until you actually start working that ****.

I guess if you single it's cool. If you got a family or even just a girlfriend (that you're serious about) it's hell.
Yep, lotta folks licking their chops at this... Thinking they can work 80 hours a week... Try and keep that up 2 weeks in a row.

Finna lose your mind.

Yep, lotta folks licking their chops at this... Thinking they can work 80 hours a week... Try and keep that up 2 weeks in a row.

Finna lose your mind.

Been there done that. Done the two and a half(seving) thing too. It’s only for a year, and I doubt I’ll be trying to pull 80 weeks the whole. After that year, you can start applying for office jobs. Now we talking 50 60k, and upwards from there.

The only thing about school is putting myself back in debt.

Been there done that. Done the two and a half(seving) thing too. It’s only for a year, and I doubt I’ll be trying to pull 80 weeks the whole. After that year, you can start applying for office jobs. Now we talking 50 60k, and upwards from there.

The only thing about school is putting myself back in debt.
School will get you a better job. But you still just making someone else rich.

I'm over the idea of going back to school for any kind of career path. A return to formal schooling/classroom settings will be purely about increased knowledge for me, if it happens.

Right now, I'm trying to figure out my gift. I think its sound related...just gotta start doing what moves me though. And invest in it.

Also, really been thinking about finding my gift so my kids don't grow up like me and countless others thinking you go to school and get a job. **** that. Work for yourself doing something you don't hate.

Growing up, it was a close race between the III's and IV's for me. But, I just might love the VI's a little more, aside from them probably being the most uncomfortable Air Jordan to hoop in (OGs included).

Back
Top Bottom