the thread about nothing...

Anyone here consider themselves “clumsy” when it comes to walking down the street?

Damn man, must’ve tripped 4 times yesterday walking down a Main Street. I didn’t fall though, just that the concrete slabs are uneven. Had me looking at traffic like I hope nobody saw that :lol::blush:

91nnpz2vgtd31.jpg
In the process of building a PC too :smokin

F NO
Anyone here consider themselves “clumsy” when it comes to walking down the street?

Damn man, must’ve tripped 4 times yesterday walking down a Main Street. I didn’t fall though, just that the concrete slabs are uneven. Had me looking at traffic like I hope nobody saw that :lol::blush:

I'm debating on whether to go back to school or try to get on at TSA with my sis. It's a lot of potential there.

I'm debating on whether to go back to school or try to get on at TSA with my sis. It's a lot of potential there.
It sucks to be an TSA imo. You have to deal with a lot of people and it’s slow repetitive work. And working on holidays must be miserable with all the crazy grumpy travelers. They never look happy when I see them.

It sucks to be an TSA imo. You have to deal with a lot of people and it’s slow repetitive work. And working on holidays must be miserable with all the crazy grumpy travelers. They never look happy when I see them.

My sister loves it. *shurgs* TSA is like the starting point. Apparently, I can go from there to customs, US Marshall ect.

My sister loves it. *shurgs* TSA is like the starting point. Apparently, I can go from there to customs, US Marshall ect.
One of my high school friend’s husband started out as a TSA, he’s some manager now. Suppose to be making decent money. But you still have to suffer being an agent for a couple of years and then compete with a lot more people for a higher position. If you have the patience and know you’ll out work and out smart others then give it a try. I just don’t think it’s worth it to waste your time for 2-3 years if you know you are an experienced professional.

Back
Top Bottom