the thread about nothing...

I really don’t think he was. Dude has money, I think he’s just got a personality disorder. Either way it’s not like it comes out of her pocket.

Apparently the host found a website that sends actual **** in the mail so he’s got a gallon of poop coming to his house. Girls are childish af together. :lol:

I really don’t think he was. Dude has money, I think he’s just got a personality disorder. Either way it’s not like it comes out of her pocket.

Apparently the host found a website that sends actual **** in the mail so he’s got a gallon of poop coming to his house. Girls are childish af together. :lol:
Nah b pretend you intrested in a house real far from his home and tell him you wanna check it out ect and make him go out his way multiple times to meet you there for you to have family emergencies

C7FC67EC-6E5F-4CAB-AAED-98E90465B9FC.jpeg
I like the way these look. I gotta see how comfortable they are. I still wanna get a pair but for the low low.
That separation :sick:
this move is ****in killer.

ASAP thing in Europoe reminds me of the guy that pit gum out way back in singapore? Got some licks form a cane. Don't go somewhere acting up.

So this guy goes into my wife restaurant yesterday order lamb, then mussels then a burger.

He didn’t mention anything about being a vegetarian because obviously he’s not. Anyways he eats the whole burger, then freaks out because it wasn’t vegetarian. :rofl:

Goes completely insane, calls my wife the c word multiple times, she kicks him out and he leaves with his crying wife, she was actually crying... he said a whole lot more but it’s too much to type. You get the point.

What should we do? We know where he lives and works etc. :lol:

https://www.zillow.com/profile/Francesco-Marraffa/

58743BB7-E9A7-4B3B-8B40-EC3CECD827D1.gif

Back
Top Bottom