the thread about nothing...

B69E87FA-B94E-4067-A172-2D98540594D2.jpeg
74DFFE24-F6A3-49ED-9033-49A27E143CD8.jpeg

Which cross body looks better
The Ellesse one or the PSG Herschel one

I mean, I have tried and thought it looked fuller. But when I took a photo, it still looks patchy.

I've seen and read all the oils and other things you can do to grow a thick beard, but Idk if it's true or not.
I'm team patchy too, but I don't care. Don't shave at all...neck beard in full effect.

Lets take this road together. I already have some jojoba oil on deck...I bought it like two years ago. Lets get on #beardgains for the rest of the year.

Dante Bichette's son got called up.

My bro used to say his name was a curse word. Then I could never not hear/say it as Dante Be****.

Also the only white guy named Dante of note.

Should i pay 75$ for two hours of basketball training from a overseas pro? I know dude can play but I don't know if he is a good trainer. I'm also not sure if I'll get better I can afford to pay about 10 hours with dude. Just been at the same level for a while now

Should i pay 75$ for two hours of basketball training from a overseas pro? I know dude can play but I don't know if he is a good trainer. I'm also not sure if I'll get better I can afford to pay about 10 hours with dude. Just been at the same level for a while now
How many people has he trained or has he trained people that he can show you that has made progress in their game?

Back
Top Bottom