the thread about nothing...

I feel like Lin was only good because no one knew about him. Once the film was out on him, everyone knew how to stop him.

NegativeFrailEel-size_restricted.gif

Not necessarily the age of 30 but just thought certain things would be figured out / certain goals would be accomplished

"When I was a child, I talked like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child. When I became a man, I put the ways of childhood behind me."

Putting age limits on life is stupid, imo. Everyone's journey is not the same.

you know, you hear about rare diseases and gun shootings and they always say how they are really rare occurrences. is our civilization just too big that things that should be rare happen frequently?

you know, you hear about rare diseases and gun shootings and they always say how they are really rare occurrences. is our civilization just too big that things that should be rare happen frequently?

It’s a numbers game and media be quick to report shootings / shark attacks / etc. so you might believe it happens often when it doesn’t (doesn’t mean that society should not make efforts to lower these rare events though).

Whats up with fools selling stuff on the internet but not providing tracking info? Copped some CK boots and some Wrangler hunter camo's from two entirely different people

Copped some sunglasses for “free” but had to pay $10 shipping. I don’t even wear sunglasses so I got these to try the style/color out. I like them, gonna start wearing them

Only problem is I wear regular glasses so I gotta figure that out :lol:

Reactions: Ube
215 for my 01 Columbia's
What’s the most you’ve ever spent on a pair of shoes? .

Bro Zanotti's go crazy. Was into them and Margiela Future's (Fav designer shoes of all time) before i even got into fashion. And who cares what anyone in that thread says.. I dont beef with fools over the internet but none of them boys can dress/style... None
Like 400 on some designer shoes couple years ago...

Giuseppe Zanotti's

Retail was like 1300. Got it on sale

PSX_20190728_230801.jpg

PSX_20190728_230832.jpg

Was getting mad hate in the designer thread :lol: :lol:

Only worn a couple times.

Anybody ever experience near 30 depression?

Turning 30 in a couple of weeks and not happy about it at all :smh:

I feel you heavy on this.
Turned 30 in May
Shaved my head
Quit my job
Drank way too much for that weekend.
I hated it. Felt down all month.
Now 3 months in. I’m Gucci. Took a nice little vacation to Peru. Been hitting the gym at least 4 times a week. Been focusing on myself. My pops was the one that told me that sometimes we’re not where we wanna be in life. All we can do is work towards it

If you become friends with an ex, at what point do you stop calling them your ex and starting calling them your homegirl?

If you become friends with an ex, at what point do you stop calling them your ex and starting calling them your homegirl?
Depends on why I'm describing them.

If it was someone that was not aware of our past together and there was no reason to introduce the past relationship to the person, then it's the homegirl.

Not necessarily the age of 30 but just thought certain things would be figured out / certain goals would be accomplished

I turn 32 on 8/21 so i feel you on the birthday anxiety. But I try to plan my year and look forward to something, set short term goals. Try not to dwell on the "man i should be doing better by now" and make a plan to be better. When i turned 30 i made it a point to hit a PR in squats (failed but i really worked hard toward it which was satisfying). For 32 i am going to take better care of my health (need to go to the dentist and the dermatologist and am do for hip surgery from a soccer injury). But i will also be using my hip surgery recovery time to get better at work related activities and read more. If i focus on all that before i know it i will be 33...then i repeat....

Back
Top Bottom