the thread about nothing...

Will it hurt if you tried?

That's a basic grooming ritual if your managing a beard.
I mean, I have tried and thought it looked fuller. But when I took a photo, it still looks patchy.

I've seen and read all the oils and other things you can do to grow a thick beard, but Idk if it's true or not.

I mean, I have tried and thought it looked fuller. But when I took a photo, it still looks patchy.

I've seen and read all the oils and other things you can do to grow a thick beard, but Idk if it's true or not.
It works just, just gotta make your grooming a ritaul and be devoted to growing it to your desire.

Make people hate straws so that they stop using them. Quite clever actually
Yea I have no problem with it as long as it doesn’t pollute our Earth more. But if they’re going to do that might as well just not offer it. Some places offer biodegradable ones.

Not sure if its a still thing but my boy who used to work at Finish Line told me that they would conduct the customer interactions based on the persons footwear when a customer first entered the store. Came in with something hot, hyped, or rare they would leave you alone for a bit after an initial greeting.

I hate playing 2K matchmaking...
2 games twice in a row I get a double digit lead. Guys use their timeouts to kill my momentum. They come back and win but I'm literally taken out of the game cause I'm just browsing my phone waiting to come out the timeout

mqdefault.jpg

Back
Top Bottom