the thread about nothing...

What’s the most you’ve ever spent on a pair of shoes?
I believe $575 on some PSNY or maybe more for some OVO 12's. Don't think I will ever spend that much ever again, just don't see many shoes costing that much that I want. A ton cost less though so been buying multiple.
Blowing hella cash upgrading my computer setup recently
:nerd: Info I built one about 2/3 years ago and another like 11/12 years ago. I went with large towers one is hooked up to my TV in my office for movie viewing.
How many people drive with Beats headphones on (I'm talking over the ears joibts)? Saw a chick today just oblivious to her surroundings. I wear mine when I wanna immerse myself in the music, def wouldn't be safe for me drive like that. :lol:
Why drive with headphones on when you can just upgrade your audio system.

Reactions: Ube
I pay more in taxes than what you gross, guaranteed. But you wouldn't know about that in Texas, you have to worry about getting bitten by mosquitos and 100 degree weather.

baby-oil-slap.gif

#primitiveIQ
#brokeboihimself
#callsothersbroke
You need to look into deductions man and trying to keep some of that money. Find you a good accountant that can help you find some deductions. The super rich do it why not you.

Still can never see myself paying resale for shoes. I love shoes and all but like i always can find something i like and will wear for a price i like. Recently i was bitter about missing on Sacai's waffles. But like resale is so high id rather have literally 5-6 pairs of air max 1s. Or new soccer cleats that retail for around $300. At the end of the day the few times id wear the sacai's when im not at work and not at the gym....just not worth anything over retail.

I also have the same logic when resale is high and i am able to land the shoe at retail. I remember really loving yeezy 700 wave runners. I pre-ordered them when the first release happend. I got them and loved them....then saw i could sell them for $900. I was like uhhh...like...whelp. Money > shoes.

Browsing general and still buying shoes? :lol: :nerd:

Most expensive i can think of is retail on Foams (stealth from a few years back)

I was never really big on exclusive shoes or paying stupid high resale price. If i miss the release, oh well.

I pay more in taxes than what you gross, guaranteed. But you wouldn't know about that in Texas, you have to worry about getting bitten by mosquitos and 100 degree weather.

baby-oil-slap.gif

#primitiveIQ
#brokeboihimself
#callsothersbroke

Getting these #brokeboyz mad and feeling insecure they have to explain they are in a higher tax bracket then me.......
source (1).gif

AnxiousSilentBlackfootedferret-max-1mb.gif

I don't discuss my income with a guy who promotes buying fake shoes and poops in plastic bags.....

havent slept well since last wed cause of my dog. he be sleeping right next to me since my mom is in the hospital.

if he's not next to me on the bed then he'll start crying and barking :angry:

The only shoe I’d maybe pay resale for is a new pair of Kobe 8’s because those are one of my favorite ball shoes of all time, but besides that I’ve never even thought about paying resale

How many people drive with Beats headphones on (I'm talking over the ears joibts)? Saw a chick today just oblivious to her surroundings. I wear mine when I wanna immerse myself in the music, def wouldn't be safe for me drive like that. :lol:
I mean we want to take it there, how is driving without hands free illegal, yet people have there dog running all around the car standing on there lap. Sit that god **** dog somewhere so sick and tired of this new dog revolution bull****

DAMN she so tight, makes no sense.

I mean we want to take it there, how is driving without hands free illegal, yet people have there dog running all around the car standing on there lap. Sit that god **** dog somewhere so sick and tired of this new dog revolution bull****

DAMN she so tight, makes no sense.
That dog ish is a whole 'nother argument, but I agree it's unsafe as well.

Back
Top Bottom