the thread about nothing...

Life keeps hittin me with these random sicknesses if that’s a word. I get migraines for days after I drink now smfh. Maybe it’s a blessing because I’ve got to stop drinking now and focus on the gains but still...
A gallon of water a day is possible. It’s what I usually do. 5-6x a week. You work mon-fri? If so it’ll help so much aside from migraines. Skin clears up and metabolism speeds up too. Might just be me but I feel like it helps me think more positive haha

45D32847-8CEE-4141-89F0-C5C3CA8F421D.jpeg

Mood

Tan-in on the weekend.
Yes, not good for working out
Show is almost unbalanced

Been saying this. I have a pair of 270s and i literally feel like im constantly walking down hill. The heal is so high it pushes my toes into the front of the shoe. Its not comfortable at all. I obviously only bought one pair (original launch black and punch) but i really hope they made the other colorways better. Vapor max though....super comfy

Don't know where else to post this, so TAN seemed most appropriate.

I'm a fairly avid cyclist and I do my best to ride every opportunity I get. I have a walking/cycling trail right by me that I utilize as part of my usual route. About a mile into the trail there's a huge abandoned aviation factory that's easily visible and accessible through openings in the fence. There are multiple buildings on the property and they're all open and accessible to just about anyone. Lots of cool graffiti and rusted-over machinery left in the buildings. Here's a good example of one what the buildings are like inside:

0.jpg

So today I'm stopping off during my ride to go rest up, read a few chapters, and smoke my :nthat: there. First thing I notice is that there's a dude standing in the (broken) window of one of the furthest/outermost buildings. He was seemingly alone and wasn't moving. Just stared at me as I entered. I'm used to seeing the occasional group of teenagers walking through, but it's still a pretty rare occurrence and this dude looked older. Shrugged it off and kept moving. I went in, and immediately made a right to get into the building posted above. I'm about to park my bike along the wall when a dude makes his way from around the bend (he was inside the building) and starts making his way towards me. He's probably late 30s-early 40s, short (5'7", tops), stocky, with curly salt/pepper hair. Looked like he could be Italian, Greek, or hispanic. He looked like he was covered in dirt and had a diagonal slash across his face (imagine a straight slash from the top corner of your left forehead to the bottom right of your jawline). It seemed old as there wasn't any blood dripping, but it looked crusted over with surrounding redness. Dude's clothes were all sorts of jacked up too. Stretched out grey t-shirt with all sorts of dark, stains and some torn up light denim jeans with similar stains. He said a quick "hello" and immediately made a quick right back into the building through a small hole in the wall.

I took that as my cue to keep riding.

More creeped out than physically threatened. I had a good 6" on him, but I was kinda stoned and wasn't looking for those types of encounters at the moment.

A couple of old kid cudi songs from his first cd came on shuffle while I was just at the gym. Haven’t heard them in years, legit almost teared up :frown::frown: they brought back so many memories and feels. I was only like 17 back then.. getting old man :frown::frown:|l

This always happens when I listen to old fifa sound tracks too

Screw it! I'm taking up skateboarding.
RIP

I would love to get back into it but I’m just not willing to fall like that anymore :lol: :lol:

I was out of the loop from probably 08-2015 but have been keeping up since I got back into it. I love it. It’s one of the few things where if I could have any skill, skating would be one of them

I’m watching SLS right now

This botanical goodness though....!!:smokin|l
And btw, I'm taking recommendations for a decent board.
Is price necessarily proportional to quality? I appreciate y'all.

No. Decks have been $50 since like the 80s :lol:

Just go to a shop (if any survived in your area) cause you’re gonna have to figure out your board, wheel, and truck size. But honestly they are probably gonna recommend a cruiser board if you just wanna ride around (not a long board) .. You gotta figure out what brand resonates with you and go from there

Last edited:
Tan-in on the weekend.

Been saying this. I have a pair of 270s and i literally feel like im constantly walking down hill. The heal is so high it pushes my toes into the front of the shoe. Its not comfortable at all. I obviously only bought one pair (original launch black and punch) but i really hope they made the other colorways better. Vapor max though....super comfy
It baffles me when I see professional athletes train in these. I think even some shoes nearly 30 years old like the Air Max 90's would fare better.

RIP

I would love to get back into it but I’m just not willing to fall like that anymore :lol: :lol:

I was out of the loop from probably 08-2015 but have been keeping up since I got back into it. I love it. It’s one of the few things where if I could have any skill, skating would be one of them

I’m watching SLS right now

No. Decks have been $50 since like the 80s :lol:

Just go to a shop (if any survived in your area) cause you’re gonna have to figure out your board, wheel, and truck size. But honestly they are probably gonna recommend a cruiser board if you just wanna ride around (not a long board) .. You gotta figure out what brand resonates with you and go from there

peeped a bit of sls, ain't no fun anymore without prod. Idk most of the skaters in the final

I watched Revolver tonight. I’ve seen it a few times, enjoyed it and thought I understood it. But tonight I REALLY got it. Hit me in the gut. That movie pretty much describes the last year and a half. I let my ego get out of control. It ruined and chance at growth, happiness and almost cost me my job.

022ADF7E-8DB5-4AD5-8743-62D6AB77640A.gif

Back
Top Bottom