the thread about nothing...

RIP

I would love to get back into it but I’m just not willing to fall like that anymore :lol: :lol:

I was out of the loop from probably 08-2015 but have been keeping up since I got back into it. I love it. It’s one of the few things where if I could have any skill, skating would be one of them

I’m watching SLS right now

No. Decks have been $50 since like the 80s :lol:

Just go to a shop (if any survived in your area) cause you’re gonna have to figure out your board, wheel, and truck size. But honestly they are probably gonna recommend a cruiser board if you just wanna ride around (not a long board) .. You gotta figure out what brand resonates with you and go from there
Salute!!!:nthat:

I watched Revolver tonight. I’ve seen it a few times, enjoyed it and thought I understood it. But tonight I REALLY got it. Hit me in the gut. That movie pretty much describes the last year and a half. I let my ego get out of control. It ruined and chance at growth, happiness and almost cost me my job.

022ADF7E-8DB5-4AD5-8743-62D6AB77640A.gif
Have yet to really wrap my head around it, but from my last impression watching it, I recall praising Andre3000. Dude Acting took me by surprise.

Last edited:
I regret not putting in that final bid on them shoes. One of my grails and I mean an actual grail due to them being a pe and in my size as well :smh: . Oh well I’ll just have to keep an eye out for them again.

What’s the most you’ve ever spent on a pair of shoes? I paid $400 for a pair of SJ years ago for the 2000 pair but way before the trash *** 09 pair dropped. Also, I gave up two pairs (MS 6 and another one i think some gr J’s I forgot) in a trade for some ‘01 Royals (this was a steal imo that I eventually ended up selling later down the road :smh: .

It's better to save up and get what you really want, even if it means fewer shoes. I see a lot of people peer pressured into growing their collection as big as they can and most of their shoes carry no meaning to them.
yeah I’m gonna agree with you on that. I really think that quality is more important than quantity. I just had a last minute moment of clarity while I was about to put my bid in like yo am I really trying to drop 700 right now for some kicks that I really really want? :lol: wtf am I thinking :lol:

yeah I’m gonna agree with you on that. I really think that quality is more important than quantity. I just had a last minute moment of clarity while I was about to put my bid in like yo am I really trying to drop 700 right now for some kicks that I really really want? :lol: wtf am I thinking :lol:

Do what makes you happy and satisfied. If you normally spend $180-200 on a pair of shoes, $700 would get you three pairs. But do you desire this one pair more than the three lesser pairs you can potentially get? You can ask yourself the same question with the $180 shoes, that you can put it towards three pairs of $60 shoes. So where this decision starts and ends is all relative.

Reactions: Ube
I dropped $325 on a complete white laser 4 set, with the hat and shirt, back in the day. I bet a DS set would be rare and worth a good amount these days

But I’d be willing to buy certain pairs of margiela and Dior shoes, just haven’t

Reactions: Ube
Do what makes you happy and satisfied. If you normally spend $180-200 on a pair of shoes, $700 would get you three pairs. But do you desire this one pair more than the three lesser pairs you can potentially get? You can ask yourself the same question with the $180 shoes, that you can put it towards three pairs of $60 shoes. So where this decision starts and ends is all relative.
Yeah true. I’m gonna have to remember this logic if I ever see them pop up again. I think it just trips me out because I buy shoes usually at retail or discount and then in the rare few times I’ll drop the money and pay resale. I guess it’s back to the hunt.

It's better to save up and get what you really want, even if it means fewer shoes. I see a lot of people peer pressured into growing their collection as big as they can and most of their shoes carry no meaning to them.
Shut up your #brokeboy sidline reporting mouth up. #olpocketwatchingasz
source (6).gif

Shut up your #brokeboy sidline reporting mouth up. #olpocketwatchingasz
source (6).gif
I pay more in taxes than what you gross, guaranteed. But you wouldn't know about that in Texas, you have to worry about getting bitten by mosquitos and 100 degree weather.

baby-oil-slap.gif

#primitiveIQ
#brokeboihimself
#callsothersbroke

How many people drive with Beats headphones on (I'm talking over the ears joibts)? Saw a chick today just oblivious to her surroundings. I wear mine when I wanna immerse myself in the music, def wouldn't be safe for me drive like that. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom