the thread about nothing...

Best to be an introvert when it comes to the court unless if its with your boys. If you cant do that then... Tough
I never trash talk even with my boys. I ran because I didn’t even want to be a witness to anything serious or have any chance of catching a stray.

Definitely happens around my way in NYC, but this altercation happened after the dude got jump and sought revenge. If him I wouldn't say a word. Let alone even come back to the park.
Oh man, dude should definitely keep quiet.

I enjoy night hooping more than day. It’s hard to describe, but something about it feels better
I enjoy it because the temps are cooler. I still sweat my *** off but it’s still more comfortable.

Pulling up to area 51....
giphy (20).gif

But you know them army dudes won’t be playing games...

tumblr_nm0tfydDcz1tl9agao2_500.gif

Not you G. Talking in general. Stay weary always

I never trash talk even with my boys. I ran because I didn’t even want to be a witness to anything serious or have any chance of catching a stray.

Oh man, dude should definitely keep quiet.

I enjoy it because the temps are cooler. I still sweat my *** off but it’s still more comfortable.

Like clockwork!

Definitely not in the mood to work today lol. Oh well my boss is off next week and the week after then i’m off a week.

You on a project yet?

My Bain buddy just came back from his offsite and had some stories lol

Filed a report with the Better Business Bureau this morning and closed the account I was signed up for. What's funny about this is that I work for a financial institution and we have compliance training that explicitly states that we are not supposed to sign up clients for services they do not want not only for moral reasons but because the legal repercussions are often heavy.

Reactions: Ube
Back
Top Bottom