the thread about nothing...

When did they drop fam?.. Thought they were releasing August.

My cool grey 4s were suppose to be delivered today :smh:

First UNIQLO piece. 11.50 shipped off the sale.

20190721_122735.jpg

Feel like me and this dude one in the same. If its not whips or threads (and a few other passions/interests) then it doesnt hold my attention

So not rigged cause he’s one of your favorite boxers?

upload_2019-7-21_8-56-56.gif

Here are my posts regarding the matter in the past 24 hours. Please re-read a few times because you seriously lack reading comprehension.

Boxing might be my favorite sport. TBH I don't think it is anymore rigged than any other sport.

I first started following boxing when Pacquiao was in his prime. I thought he was entertaining but didn't think much of him. In retrospect he was nasty and still is. Becoming 8 weight division champ is unheard of. I had no idea how hard that was until I saw great boxers get smoked when they jump to their 4th or 5th weight division for a title.

Fam, we have any audio thread on here?
If so, please link me up!
Otherwise I just need some study headphones, so sound isolation and comfort take priority. Be great if it were wireless with aux jack, and some decent Bass wouldn't hurt!
And <$150
Appreciated!!

Fam, we have any audio thread on here?
If so, please link me up!
Otherwise I just need some study headphones, so sound isolation and comfort take priority. Be great if it were wireless with aux jack, and some decent Bass wouldn't hurt!
And <$150
Appreciated!!

I recommend the Sony mdr 100abn Bluetooth version... can get them cheap on ebay(less than a 100) or used pair on amazon. Has noise cancelling and decent bass.

Or the Sony XB950n1 if you want some heavy bass and okay noise cancelling

NT headphone thread
https://niketalk.com/threads/nt-what-headphones-you-rock.344630/page-2

First UNIQLO piece. 11.50 shipped off the sale.

20190721_122735.jpg

Very dope!

I just came from Urban Outfitters and did some shopping myself. Copped these for a steal as they’re usually $35 each on the manufacture website Our Legends. They discontinued now.

Dyno VFR Bmx tee $5
49473135_001_b

GT Bicycles X Dyno Bmx tee $2.50
Gt-Dyno-Tshirt-Our-Legends-Size-Medium-BMX.jpg

Schwinn BMX tee $2.50
m_5ce6b65f1153ba473d37e072.jpg

Back
Top Bottom