the thread about nothing...

Mans pull out the black Iverson 76ers jersey and the arm sleeve.

tenor (5).gif

Man dude told me a story just now at the ball park someone got killed over a altercation over game, and wasn't fully involved in.
Wildin, that he's running his mouth too.

It happens from time to time. I’ve played in games where dudes went to the gym bag during arguments, man we all scattered the **** out. Quickly! Luckily no one was actually hit but you can hear the shots ring out as we made it to the cars.

Best to be an introvert when it comes to the court unless if its with your boys. If you cant do that then... Tough

It happens from time to time. I’ve played in games where dudes went to the gym bag during arguments, man we all scattered the **** out. Quickly! Luckily no one was actually hit but you can hear the shots ring out as we made it to the cars.

Definitely happens around my way in NYC, but this altercation happened after the dude got jump and sought revenge. If him I wouldn't say a word. Let alone even come back to the park.

Back
Top Bottom