the thread about nothing...

received_650840845398939.jpeg

Never seen this b4

I used to be protective and almost paranoid with my info for these reasons. But I gave it more thought and know that the gov, large corporations, and the powers that be can get whatever information they want about me anyway. There's no such thing as privacy in this day and age. I am more liberated in a sense and think it's whatever now.

I agree.

If there was something that tracked every single thing I've looked at on the internet I'm sure they would know alot about me, but I don't think they would really KNOW me.

I feel like I could put absolutely anything out there on the internet but could you really know me ?

There are things that go beyond technology.

That's why I don't sweat that stuff.

I’m reading that he also plagiarized parts of his dissertation at Boston university too :lol:

Y’all believe that he cheated on his wife too? According to his close friend he was “obsessed” with white prostitutes :wow:

I’m reading that he also plagiarized parts of his dissertation at Boston university too :lol:

Y’all believe that he cheated on his wife too? According to his close friend he was “obsessed” with white prostitutes :wow:
I can't tell you whether or not these accusations are true. But I always knew that these historical figures (dead or alive) that people look up to aren't what they are portrayed as.

finally got an e-mail back from the Post Office. Got a potential job offer, but it's at a location like 15-20 minutes away compared to the one I wanted that's right around the corner from me..but it's also a couple dollars more. No brainer..just gotta wait for the test now I'm excited :pimp:

I used to be protective and almost paranoid with my info for these reasons. But I gave it more thought and know that the gov, large corporations, and the powers that be can get whatever information they want about me anyway. There's no such thing as privacy in this day and age. I am more liberated in a sense and think it's whatever now.
True but I’m not going to make it easier for them if they are tracking. I’m not going to trust anyone or anything!!! Even though I’m a nobody.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom