the thread about nothing...

I love cheetos and chicken but together on a sandwich it just doesn't work. I doubt even chik-fil-a could pull it off

21urku.gif

It costs nearly $20 for an adult to watch a movie these days? Must be a joke. In college when I went with a group, only one of us bought a ticket while the others waited at the back door. The person who bought the ticket popped the emergency exit and the alarm would sound. Then we just scrambled into the theater.

It costs nearly $20 for an adult to watch a movie these days? Must be a joke. In college when I went with a group, only one of us bought a ticket while the others waited at the back door. The person who bought the ticket popped the emergency exit and the alarm would sound. Then we just scrambled into the theater.
Wild. :lol:

The theatre we’d frequent as teens had a glass door, normal exit on the side that we’d just open up and let people in.

Watching Master of None for the first time. I have yet to skip the intro. :pimp:
:pimp:
How you like it so far? Where you at season-wise?

@enlightenedespot the only weirdo I’ve seen who hasn’t liked it so far >D

It’s expensive, I agree. Been going to this local theater that plays older movies (a few months old) and the tickets are only $3.25 day or night. Where they “get you” is the $4.50 sodas, $4 candy...etc.

A) You gotta pay eventually
B) Know WHEN to go
C) Get better at determining which movies actually deserve your money. I personally only go to the movies during certain times of the year because I don't want to feel like I'm getting robbed.

Reactions: sb
Back then when we went in groups of say 6, only two people will buy the tickets. After getting in, one person will go out with both torn tix and give one to another friend that’s waiting then go back in and say we left something in the car and show them the torn tix. Repeat the process till everyone is in. 6 of us will then split the price of the 2 tix. Either that or just buy kids tix from the kiosk. They never look or care.

Back then when we went in groups of say 6, only two people will buy the tickets. After getting in, one person will go out with both torn tix and give one to another friend that’s waiting then go back in and say we left something in the car and show them the torn tix. Repeat the process till everyone is in. 6 of us will then split the price of the 2 tix. Either that or just buy kids tix from the kiosk. They never look or care.
We tried that method too. Another trick we used was if it's just one or two people that needed to get in to either the movies, concert, or dining hall, one would hold up an inhaler and say he had to go get this because he wasn't feeling well. :lol:

Last edited:
4 episodes in the first season. I read an article saying it’s the best show on Netflix. I was like The Punisher blah blah. I’m fauxing with it. :pimp:
Ah, breh, you ain’t even hit the best part yet!

Season 2. :pimp: :pimp:

I don’t want to spoil anything for you but one word: Francesca. :blush::blush::blush:

Back
Top Bottom