the thread about nothing...

Lame.
IMG_20190706_072840.jpg

Your mother blew into my to make it feel better:wink:
@Methodical Management

I just went from a normal amount of dislike of a job/workplace to absolutely loathing here.

Wild swing. But I'm over this ****.
I currently feel the same way. Counterparts aren't pulling their weight and I'm running all over the place. It's frustrating.

I currently feel the same way. Counterparts aren't pulling their weight and I'm running all over the place. It's frustrating.
My boss just came to me with a problem they are creating on their own that effects me but did not offer any solution or even any care as to how it does effect me.

So with that on top of other things that show a complete state of neglect for me as a member of their staff, this whole place can **** off.

My boss just came to me with a problem they are creating on their own that effects me but did not offer any solution or even any care as to how it does effect me.

So with that on top of other things that show a complete state of neglect for me as a member of their staff, this whole place can **** off.
Definitely, not cool.

They still do that?

I had cut the Foamposite One out of an Eastbay back in the gap and kept it in my wallet for YEARS. One of my boys told me to randomly call Eastbay and give them the product code because they just might have a pair. Never happened.

Just witnessed a white man with blonde loc extensions. Couldn't take a pic because my lunch and coffee was in my hand.

If white men can wear loc extensions then 007 and the little mermaid can be black. Hell Captain America can be played by AOC for all I care.

Yo but on some weird ish though.
I commented on a dude's shoe on here (one which I have 0 business searching, googling, wearing, etc) and the next day, I get bombarded by Google ads for that very same dang shoe.
!!!!

Where’s a good place nowadays to get good blank tees? I don’t need crazy good quality or anything I just need to get like 10 black shirts :lol:

Back
Top Bottom