the thread about nothing...

CarelessWetCurlew-size_restricted.gif

Are you saying to stack this insole on top of the existing zoom air unit? Or extract the exisiting zoom unit before putting in this new insole?
It's insole, you remove the generic insole and replace it with this velocity insole. But that's all preference, everyone comfort threshold is different. Do what feels right for you.

It's insole, you remove the generic insole and replace it with this velocity insole. But that's all preference, everyone comfort threshold is different. Do what feels right for you.
But if you stack this new insole on top of a popped air unit on one shoe, it will still feel "unbalanced" compared to the other shoe.

But if you stack this new insole on top of a popped air unit on one shoe, it will still feel "unbalanced" compared to the other shoe.
I'm just given advice...you can use this insole in any shoe you like. But like I said a high quality orthopedic insole can help unbalance that. Not guaranteed but it can help.

Keep up.

I'm just given advice...you can use this insole in any shoe you like. But like I said a high quality orthopedic insole can help unbalance that. Not guaranteed but it can help.

Keep up.
Considering this insole costs $42, it is not very cost-effective. Might as well wear the shoes casually with a cheaper replacement insole and buy another pair of shoes to play basketball in.

I have a feeling. But one thing i dont have to worry about is scraping out a bunch of 22 yr old adhesive from under non existent insoles
20180726_033154_HDR.jpg

Oh man, tell me about it. That style insole from Reebok has a shelf life of 6-8 years before they stop rebounding back. Then they stay flat and before you know it they’ll be oily, sticky and crumble. I’ve already removed all the insoles from my Question and Answers that are up in age. Got to stay one step ahead.

Yea brozay. That was the only thing i didnt like about em. Ruined like two pairs of socks because of em.

Oh man, tell me about it. That style insole from Reebok has a shelf life of 6-8 years before they stop rebounding back. Then they stay flat and before you know it they’ll be oily, sticky and crumble. I’ve already removed all the insoles from my Question and Answers that are up in age. Got to stay one step ahead.

Took my godson to see Toy Story. What I really wanted to see was Spider-Man but I felt like little man would get bored and make me miss the movie. Lion King next week, can’t wait.

Took my godson to see Toy Story. What I really wanted to see was Spider-Man but I felt like little man would get bored and make me miss the movie. Lion King next week, can’t wait.
I'd do it for the kid, otherwise I'm fresh out on these remakes.
Uncanny valley gets too real.

Gonna start wearing a mouth guard to play basketball, I got elbowed and got an open cut on my face. Luckily I didn't lose any teeth. I didn't sign up for ufc some people are out of control

Main reason I stopped playing in flag leagues/pickup.

Cats out here playing like it's the xfl or the NBA.

Gonna start wearing a mouth guard to play basketball, I got elbowed and got an open cut on my face. Luckily I didn't lose any teeth. I didn't sign up for ufc some people are out of control

Sorry to hear that, cats be wildin. My whole right eye got James harden after dude hand landed on my whole harden 3 days later my eye still in pain.

Back
Top Bottom