the thread about nothing...

I got sent up to virtual sing sing for some rehabilitation and came back a new man
3711A4B2-4522-44BC-B027-C44552D94DAC.png

BDCC3EA1-BBFB-48D6-8F23-35F87C57B12E.png
My man. :pimp:

7EF96C62-B1E4-49EC-89DF-5CCCF808C611.gif

Guys with no kids talking negatively about breastfeeding :lol:

They have covers, my wife used a cover with my kids, but she didn’t feel the need to go to the restroom to feed our kid WHILE WE WERE AT A RESTAURANT EATING. Why can’t our son/daughter eat with us?

Fallas Paredes? I thought they all closed down? All my local ones did :smh:
Aww man that sucks, they really come in handy when you need simple stuff for cheap. I’ve seen quite a few closed down but my childhood one is still doing well, Latino community won’t let it fail. I remember it when they were called Family Bargain Center in the late 80s. Tons of decent brands for the low.

That makes me want to fight when I see that, or their lazy *** doesn’t clean the microwave out.
I feel you, I get rage when my sister does it. I called her on it and she was saying “so what, it’s not a big deal”. She works at an office with a bunch of people so I KNOW they probably dislike her.

So many people do that at my job. It's annoying.

One employee tried confronting me on why I took his food out and warmed mine. I told him that he wasn't warming his food. When his co-workers told him I was management, he's avoided me since lmao
That has to suck. Someone should leave a sign by the microwave.

:lol: @ that employee. Ducking from your gun smoke!

Nujavez Nujavez
I Just copped this.... Marshall kilburn
$300 but scooped it for $90 target clearance. Sounds A1 good. Built in subwoofer takes it to another level form anything portable speaker I've heard.
A1v-fNSbb9L._SL1500_.jpg

That’s dope! Good deal too.

I ended up getting a PlayStation mini for $19.99 from BestBuy. I’ll be picking it up today before they close.

Last edited:
Gonna start wearing a mouth guard to play basketball, I got elbowed and got an open cut on my face. Luckily I didn't lose any teeth. I didn't sign up for ufc some people are out of control

This. I’m gonna start wearing one too in fall when the season starts.

Got any brands in mind?

Nujavez Nujavez
I Just copped this.... Marshall kilburn
$300 but scooped it for $90 target clearance. Sounds A1 good. Built in subwoofer takes it to another level form anything portable speaker I've heard.
A1v-fNSbb9L._SL1500_.jpg

Looks good man.

It got the unique retro look to it. That's helluva deal. I spent the money I was saving for the speaker on more kicks :lol:. I wasn't expecting nike and other stores to have their own sale

This. I’m gonna start wearing one too in fall when the season starts.

Got any brands in mind?

I got a custom one for $20 from a local dentist who gives back to the community. Only downside is the mouthguard has his ad printed on it. Try to see if your insurance covers it. Otherwise just look at mma forums for reviews on boil and bite mouth guards

Reactions: jjs
Back
Top Bottom