the thread about nothing...

Why do people print something in an office printer, see there’s no paper and just walk away and not change it. Did you no longer need what you printed? I’m gonna office space this thing one day.

We have a water cooler at work. I swear i change it every other day...because whoever uses the last bit of water must run away...then everyone else just waits for some one else to change it.

This uses to happen to me all the time at my previous job. People are so ******* lazy :smh:

RJ Barrett changing his jersey number to 9 brought him that 9 energy :smh:
I hope he does well in the league. Idk anything about him but I watched him on draft night and he seems like a good dude and what he said in his interview made me a fan.

Went out to buy some workout shorts but wasn’t trying to spend a lot of money. Cop me 3 shorts for $15 total at my local Fallas y Paredes store. Mission complete.
Fallas Paredes? I thought they all closed down? All my local ones did :smh:

Applies to the glow in the dark too.
alchemist iq alchemist iq are these comfortable?
contact nike chat to let them know code isn’t working and they should fix it for you.

everytime I see this clip it makes me :lol: cuz that’s what I’d do

lowkey wanna follow my pipe dream of being a basketball player :lol:

damn genes. can't get me to pro-basketball player level height smh

Reactions: Ube
ml-3000-the_office_microwave_sign.jpg

It’s the same type of people who pull out their food early from the microwave...and don’t reset the timer.
So many people do that at my job. It's annoying.

One employee tried confronting me on why I took his food out and warmed mine. I told him that he wasn't warming his food. When his co-workers told him I was management, he's avoided me since lmao

Spoke with the recruiter from Uber Corporate to discuss my job background. She said she was planning on forwarding my info to other recruiters to see if I'd be a good fit for other positions.

Not thinking too much about it and will continue to apply to more jobs.

Back
Top Bottom