the thread about nothing...

7AB4EE7F-2BA2-48BC-A2A0-283E05431FDE.jpeg

This is how you know you’re co-parenting properly and it makes me all warm and fuzzy when I go in my kid’s room and see it. Her dad and I are divorced but I do my best to keep the peace for her and put up with a lot of **** to do so (no child support as long as he sees her consistently, etc). She drew this picture of her, me, her dad, his wife, and their son. Sorry if this is dumb to some, but I had to share. Anyone who is dealing with this situation will get it. This is what makes dealing with the ******** worth it. Happy Monday NT.

7AB4EE7F-2BA2-48BC-A2A0-283E05431FDE.jpeg

This is how you know you’re co-parenting properly and it makes me all warm and fuzzy when I go in my kid’s room and see it. Her dad and I are divorced but I do my best to keep the peace for her and put up with a lot of **** to do so (no child support as long as he sees her consistently, etc). She drew this picture of her, me, her dad, his wife, and their son. Sorry if this is dumb to some, but I had to share. Anyone who is dealing with this situation will get it. This is what makes dealing with the bull**** worth it. Happy Monday NT.

Love this. No other woman has my heart or my eyes, hopefully me and my BM could back together one day :blush:

Why would a Black man like Idris be upset at a Black woman being chosen for a role he did not get? He seems a bit more progressive than that.

Ain't nobody upset. Folks just wanted Idris. Low key, anybody else it would've been a problem.

Never understood how people seem to rationalize actions in the political realm these days. This whole trump is separating families at the border "Well Obama did the same thing and he even deported way more people then trump!" Like ok i honestly don't care if that is true or not...but like...the reality is we are holding families in these terrible detainment centers and it should probably be fixed one way or another.

Anyway....catching up on TAN.
Yes Imagine dragons is utterly terrible.
I wish i could use a fanny pack some times. I recently bought a running belt for when i hike/run outside which is nice. But phone + keys + wallet + gum + any thing else in tech fleece shorts or two pocket shorts is a nightmare some times. Do you put the keys with the wallet or phone...it will scratch the phone but the wallet is fatter so now that pocket with wallet and keys is huge. Just rather have a fanny pack.
Yes Idris would have made a really dope james bond

Wasn't a fan of the casting personally but I like the way they went about it with 007 being a mantle that other people can hold. That's how you can avoid a lot of the so called "controversy" that occurs sometimes when drastic changes are made to roles. Like theirs only one Bruce Wayne but multiple people have worn the cowl of Batman

As long as your tolerant and respectful of people's rights I don't see how finding something weird or gross is an issue.

That’s so tragic, man. Rest In Peace to this boxing legend :frown:

They’re saying it was an accident with the driver saying the road was too dark and didn’t see him. Wouldn’t you drive slower if it was too dark? I use my high lights and still slow down.

Back
Top Bottom