the thread about nothing...

I know my Southern Cali brahs must have been put in the spin cycle

Nah, my brother and I were walking to the corner to get some smoothies. Hit the button to cross the street when we noticed customers and employees walking outside. Originally thought a fight broke out :lol:

I remember I was working at best buy and felt a earthquake while helping a customer. I was shooked but man that's a very uneasy feeling when the ground is shaking under your feet. This was in NYC, we rarely don't ever get earthquakes

I think I’m partially immune to trees now. I have reached the rooftop folks. Time for a break.
HvdLCoL.png

I remember I was working at best buy and felt a earthquake while helping a customer. I was shooked but man that's a very uneasy feeling when the ground is shaking under your feet. This was in NYC, we rarely don't ever get earthquakes

How did the customers react?

Good thing you actually didn't pay for it.
That’s what I’m saying. I seriously need to erase what I just saw out of my mind. It’s not even a horror flick. No words to describe it.

And on top of that I decided not to drive earlier and walking 2.5 miles home.

More quakes hitting SoCal? SoCal didn’t get that many earthquakes before huh?

We had a long stretch with no major earthquakes. There's always little tiny one's that we don't feel. But these past few years we've seen some more consistent activity.

Been doing yard work..And I think my black #@$ got a tan!
We had a long stretch with no major earthquakes. There's always little tiny one's that we don't feel. But these past few years we've seen some more consistent activity.
Ain't wishing y'all ill luck, but sometimes, that's all the warning you need.

Back
Top Bottom