the thread about nothing...

A couple days ago, I was at a strip mall. A man and woman who just turned the corner passed by and were holding onto a bunch of items walking briskly. Then this woman with a Ross tag appeared. She pulled out her phone and yelled to the nearby mall security "Those two persons take!". The mall security either didn't understand what she meant or he wanted no parts of it because he didn't move. Then the Ross employee yelled "They take without pay!". :lol:
So I just told someone this story and he said the lady isn't qualified to work at a store if she doesn't even know the word "steal". Is that too harsh?

Yeah doesn't look like what it does in the pictures :lol:. I thought it was good. The orange sauce is some type of cheeto flavored sauce. Yeah basically their chicken sandwich with cheetos

How was you not immediately ashamed of yourself once you ordered? I tried the double down and felt so ashamed after the words left my mouth. Like, what am I doing with my life??

How was you not immediately ashamed of yourself once you ordered? I tried the double down and felt so ashamed after the words left my mouth. Like, what am I doing with my life??

Felt a lil ashamed ain't gonna lie :lol:. I just knew it was gonna be a one time thing for me

You're being very judgemental. She works at a retail store, they don't screen her vocabulary. People shouldn't be stealing anyway.
Shoplifting shouldn't happen, but it is inevitable. Even if it is not the most crime-ridden area, these incidents do happen regularly. I am not being discriminatory but if she said the word "steal" instead of "take" it would've made a difference in stopping the thieves. But then I've also heard that store employees shouldn't go after shoplifters once they exit the store.

She is quite gorgeous. She just internet famous or she got some type of actual talent?
She used to date Dejounte Murray. They had an ugly split and he called her a "gold digger". We wouldn't know if he is being objective and honest or saying it out of spite.

giphy.gif

I called it last year that the big one is coming in august...

:emoji_rainbow:

Back
Top Bottom