the thread about nothing...

I've been saying that I want to try going alone to a movie. Going to see if I can muster up the will to do so in my upcoming vacation weeks.
Try it. I used to think it’ll be awkward but after my first time, I enjoy it more going alone. Esp since I’m going to watch a back to back showing. And I don’t have to go by anyone’s schedule.

There were like 3 other people in there. It's just weird bc I'm used to having another person with me in a movie. I don't think i could do a sit down restaurant dolo; I'd just get it to go.
I could see how it’s weird/awkward to some people tho. Some people just enjoy being around people more than others.

Last edited by a moderator:
Any movie that I really want to see to the point I’m actually going to the movies there better not be no distractions.
giphy.gif

Spider man was good. I see some similarities to the first Spider-Man with Green Goblin and maybe even Dr. Strange. Very interesting approach in the story line. Wonder where and how they’re going to go with it.

How was it? Too much mayo!! I think it’s just their crispy sandwich with Cheetos right?

Yeah doesn't look like what it does in the pictures :lol:. I thought it was good. The orange sauce is some type of cheeto flavored sauce. Yeah basically their chicken sandwich with cheetos

Yeah doesn't look like what it does in the pictures :lol:. I thought it was good. The orange sauce is some type of cheeto flavored sauce. Yeah basically their chicken sandwich with cheetos

You’re a brave one. That combination looks so out of place to me, I’d have to be super hungry yet bored of my usual meals to try this sandwich.

Back
Top Bottom