the thread about nothing...

Decided to take today and tomorrow off
You ain't tryna get that July 4th money
27525453.gif
Who this?

Same feeling. Been wanting to get out of California. Either move to a diff state or country.

Yeah, I've been feeling super stagnant lately... I'm legit thinking about just hitching my way across Europe and couch surfing :lol: until I get to the UK or Spain lol.

Yeah, I've been feeling super stagnant lately... I'm legit thinking about just hitching my way across Europe and couch surfing :lol: until I get to the UK or Spain lol.
If I do it I need at least a plan. One reason why I haven’t done it is I’m afraid of failing if I just pack up and go. My buddy went on his sabbatical for two months recently (March til May), he went across Asia and on the last two weeks he got an interview and job offer in Hong Kong and he said **** it to his job and took the new one. Got me thinking about doing something like that more. Except I won’t pick HK.

If I do it I need at least a plan. One reason why I haven’t done it is I’m afraid of failing if I just pack up and go. My buddy went on his sabbatical for two months recently (March til May), he went across Asia and on the last two weeks he got an interview and job offer in Hong Kong and he said **** it to his job and took the new one. Got me thinking about doing something like that more. Except I won’t pick HK.

Yeah, I know a lot of people that have done that before. The worst part is the beginning when you doubt yourself but once you get a little momentum and confidence things usually work out.

Yeah, I know a lot of people that have done that before. The worst part is the beginning when you doubt yourself but once you get a little momentum and confidence things usually work out.
Yea just needs that little push. I guess it’ll make someone work harder that way too.

GoOOoOD MORNING TAN!

Ooo that Midsommer movie looks good, never even saw he preview or heard of it till now. There’s 4 movies I need to go see. Spider-Man, Annabelle, Child’s Play and Midsommer.

watch the directors first movie on Amazon Hereditary
Have only seen bad reviews of Midsommer hear on NT so far.

Enough so that I’d only watch it at home when I have nothing else to watch.

Back
Top Bottom