the thread about nothing...

Tommy’s Chilli cheese dogs are awesome. SoCal heads know what I’m talking about. Need extra napkins though.

20140909214545286474.jpg

I've had Tommy's once in my life. About 14 yrs ago. Got the chili burger with the chili fries. I didn't have an appetite for like 3 days afterwards. It felt like I was walking around with a brick in my stomach. That meal was so heavy.

I've had Tommy's once in my life. About 14 yrs ago. Got the chili burger with the chili fries. I didn't have an appetite for like 3 days afterwards. It felt like I was walking around with a brick in my stomach. That meal was so heavy.

Oh yeah, the ingredients were different back then. The combo would have you full the whole day, lol. They’re different now that they came down on them for being too unhealthy. They changed the chilli and the meat patties are way too thin. I had one 3 days ago and I was super hungry 2 hours later and felt as if I hadn’t eaten lunch. Zero nutritional value in them now.

gonna watch Midsommar tonight
GoOOoOD MORNING TAN!

Ooo that Midsommer movie looks good, never even saw he preview or heard of it till now. There’s 4 movies I need to go see. Spider-Man, Annabelle, Child’s Play and Midsommer.

Back
Top Bottom