the thread about nothing...

how do you write in a email that the supervisor got no balls in a professional manner

Who are you to that supervisor? His employee, his peer, his boss?

I would write something about the supervisor not able to hold his team accountable and deliver within expectations.

My wife and I were debating Tracee Ellis Ross vs Amanda Seales at lunch.

I stated my case that Tracee is fine and Amanda is a dub.

She thinks the opposite.

I conclude that women find other women attractive by completely different standards than men.

92F764D8-36C6-4DB3-A312-D4FF46D51856.jpeg

Thai combination beef egg noodle soup for lunch today.

Didn't get the job. They said I was a great guy to talk to, but I guess some of my answers sounded too scripted.

Really walked out of yesterday's interview feeling I did really well to be considered.

Idk. But I feel dead.

Sorry to hear man. You yourself are saying perhaps your answers sounded scripted, right? They didn't tell you that?

That time you standing downwind, and mf up a couple of feet let out a wetA&$ sneeze. You wait for it. You can't run. Just accept it. Embrace it. FEEL THE MIST!....

I was chilling near this family/tourists? of 7 that was eating their Japanese mochi in SF Japantown. This lady came up to them while her husband stood a couple feet back and she asked them what they were. One of them responded “They’re Japanese mochis, we got it at that store”. The lady then asked the person that responded if she could have one to try as if they were giving out free samples. I can’t believe some people are so bold and cheap to straight up ask when they’re not homeless. Go use your $2 and buy one.

Reactions: Ube
I was chilling near this family/tourists? of 7 that was eating their Japanese mochi in SF Japantown. This lady came up to them while her husband stood a couple feet back and she asked them what they were. One of them responded “They’re Japanese mochis, we got it at that store”. The lady then asked the person that responded if she could have one to try as if they were giving out free samples. I can’t believe some people are so bold and cheap to straight up ask when they’re not homeless. Go use your $2 and buy one.
Wtf.

Back
Top Bottom