the thread about nothing...

Put in my two weeks yesterday before I left and wanted to vomit :sick: :lol: was only able to tell my manager as his boss/company COO wasn't available. No sooner did I leave and get on the train did she text me asking if I'm "open to be re-recruited heavy". I'm all game for that, I just need the $ to be what I'm being offered elsewhere, or close to it.

My end game in a new job search for months now was to make more & take on more work. I have no issue staying where I am, I just need to see them take care of me like I have for them the last 3+ years.

Looks like after a bunch of back & forth + months of searching, I am staying where I am with a promotion incoming :pimp: .

Fozz Fozz don't mean to point ya out specifically, but I know you have been in the job hunt as well. For what I've been dealt for the past 8+ months of searching, I am now a firm believer that timing is everything and what's meant to be will be. The moment you finally land a new position, you'll realize it was destined for ya!

Looks like after a bunch of back & forth + months of searching, I am staying where I am with a promotion incoming :pimp: .

Fozz Fozz don't mean to point ya out specifically, but I know you have been in the job hunt as well. For what I've been dealt for the past 8+ months of searching, I am now a firm believer that timing is everything and what's meant to be will be. The moment you finally land a new position, you'll realize it was destined for ya!
Thanks for the encouraging words. Yesterday's interview went really well and had me even more excited to work for that division of the company. I'm expected to hear an answer today, so fingers crossed I did well enough to prove I can be a valued addition to their company.
What came about with your note to the Director?

Happy Friday - got a loaded weekend, not a moment to sit and chill smh

She never got back to me. Oh well. The recruiter set up me up with interviews yesterday, so I focused on preparing for that.

I’m 25% through GTA V and have no idea what to do with any of the characters :lol: ... what now?

tumblr_npjl5gQ2CO1tcaafao10_250.gif

Didn't get the job. They said I was a great guy to talk to, but I guess some of my answers sounded too scripted.

Really walked out of yesterday's interview feeling I did really well to be considered.

Idk. But I feel dead.

Back
Top Bottom