the thread about nothing...

bol bol should have stayed another season. he isn't ready at all.

upload_2019-6-20_22-24-34.jpeg

Fire!!!!

freakydestroyer freakydestroyer & @robtoofresco, I gotta chime in here about Germany paying Holocaust survivors reparations. Most people don't know or realize this, but to this day, many Holocaust survivors are unable to reclaim their ancestors's valuable possessions, such as old-master artwork. Read a book called "Hitler's Last Hostages" that elaborates on this point. In short, the German government admits Hitler's actions were morally wrong but fail to take any legal action in recouping looted items for Jewish victims. There were two specific families in the book that had paperwork to prove their ownership over "Two Riders on the Beach" by Max Liebermann and another work of art, I believe a Matisse painting. Even the chancellor, Angela Merkel, was noncommittal about assisting Jewish victims through legal avenues. Sickening.

This chick I mess with is in jail on a DUI as we speak. She was at a party and hit me up to come through. She said the told who through the party told her not to leave. I know dude, he's not saying that on any bs. I told her just chill for about 30 minutes, let him feel like you sobered up a bit, then mash out. "Naww that's too long". I stop replying because, she ain't about to listen. Then she calls me and she is obviously drunk af. I tell her to chill out, I cant get her out of jail. She talking about she can drive like this, she came over like this before(she hasn't) blah blah. Then she starts to insinuate that I'm catching feelings.

"....Aight, come on."

She sent me a text about an hour and a half later saying she got pulled over and was going to jail.

giphy.gif

This chick I mess with is in jail on a DUI as we speak. She was at a party and hit me up to come through. She said the told who through the party told her not to leave. I know dude, he's not saying that on any bs. I told her just chill for about 30 minutes, let him feel like you sobered up a bit, then mash out. "Naww that's too long". I stop replying because, she ain't about to listen. Then she calls me and she is obviously drunk af. I tell her to chill out, I cant get her out of jail. She talking about she can drive like this, she came over like this before(she hasn't) blah blah. Then she starts to insinuate that I'm catching feelings.

"....Aight, come on."

She sent me a text about an hour and a half later saying she got pulled over and was going to jail.

giphy.gif
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Back
Top Bottom