the thread about nothing...

ResponsibleMammothAnkolewatusi-size_restricted.gif

It's like you're a dog chasing it's own tale, constantly repeating the same thing you've said before but you're stuck on it because someone called you out on it. I'm tired of repeating myself.

If I am a dog, then you are a kitten backed into a corner because you have no answers. I repeated my points from earlier because you accused me of "dodging" and I had to remind you. But obviously you did that as a deflection tactic similar to how a trapped kitten tries to weasel it's way out.

I repeated my two question that you keep ducking. You did not answer either of the two. I asked how the lives of US citizens were different when past presidents were in office. You only went as far as saying under Trump people have to deal with his bigotry, without providing details and examples! For the other question, what are the solutions to stop or minimize the damage that Trump has supposedly done? You were mute.

Amazing what marketing can do, huh?

I need to scheme me up a plan to get in black folks pocket for Junetenth...2 days longer than February to maximize money making opps.

When did you guys learn to be financially responsible? I added up how much I made this year and checked what I had saved and just laughed smh

I saw how hard it was to get fair value during the recession when I needed cash and liquidated shoes, electronics, and furniture. After that I was like **** it, necessities over everything else.

Okay I'm super confused.

Friend of mine (iPhone) just called me (also iPhone) and I missed the call. I called him back and he answered as if I had just called him. Turns out he said he had a call from me the minute before and when he picked up it was just ringing.

The thing is, my phone was in the bedroom and I am in the living room on my laptop.....

Consider me shook.

Okay I'm super confused.

Friend of mine (iPhone) just called me (also iPhone) and I missed the call. I called him back and he answered as if I had just called him. Turns out he said he had a call from me the minute before and when he picked up it was just ringing.

The thing is, my phone was in the bedroom and I am in the living room on my laptop.....

Consider me shook.

Big brother is always watching/listening
e0k8gdm0dl501.gif

Okay I'm super confused.

Consider me shook.
Burn everything.

One of the worst officiated games I've ever seen in my life and we still have another half. Raptors should be ashamed of themselves, horrible fouls and stupid *** turnovers

Okay I'm super confused.

Consider me shook.
RIP

Back
Top Bottom