the thread about nothing...

Slaughter getting it in already...... Who hurt you s
20190605_123443.jpg

UnDSed

20190605_123846.jpg
Damn @slaughterx; you going in already. Who hurt you, son? :nthat:
Its all types of violence, crime, and suggestive incest taking place.
Word? I know I seen an ad from while back with Dennis Leary; who killed in that Rescue Me firefighter drama.
Never got around to it; too much on the watchlist lol.
Ima add to the lineup; might bump it up if it's that good.
And I'm just waiting for Ozark.

Now you're projecting, notice how this started because of a hypothetical person wearing a MAGA hat for money and now it's morphed into some bootstrap nonsense? Yeah, that's because of you going all matrix to dodge the accountability that comes with wearing a MAGA hat.

My first point regarding this topic was that someone wearing a MAGA hat doesn't necessarily agree with all of Trump's ideologies. How was this dodging? You made it a bigger issue suggesting that someone wearing the hat must be co-signing Trump's bigoted beliefs, which is asinine. You can pick various celebrities and find something repulsive about them. That doesn't mean the people who purchase the celebrity's products agree with everything the celebrity does.

I called you out for ducking and dodging when I asked you two simple questions and you went the "other people" route. Essentially, what effective actions can you (or other people), who are anti-Trump take against Trump? How was your (or other people's lives) significantly better under previous presidents?

The shutters are a really dark navy blue

He painted it like that blue tape blue you use when painting

No excuse dude is just dumb :lol:

Oh wow. Yeah, I’d be mad too. That’s an obvious mistake on not asking you before painting everything :lol::smh:

People are funny.

I was driving right now and traffic stops a little due to an incoming ambulance.

About 20 seconds later, some car from my right side tries to merge into my lane as I’m right next to them and hits me.

We pull over and as I’m assessing the damage (minor scratches I can buff out) he almost immediately tries to pull an appeal to sympathy. Talking about “he doesn’t know what he was thinking, has so much on his mind, blah, blah.”

I just let it slide because like I said, damage was minimal and I have a paint pen that’ll take care of it but his immediate reaction was to try to manipulate me.
9CEED797-AB36-4E52-AA71-C2244644B87F.png

My first point regarding this topic was that someone wearing a MAGA hat doesn't necessarily agree with all of Trump's ideologies. How was this dodging? You made it a bigger issue suggesting that someone wearing the hat must be co-signing Trump's bigoted beliefs, which is asinine. You can pick various celebrities and find something repulsive about them. That doesn't mean the people who purchase the celebrity's products agree with everything the celebrity does.

I called you out for ducking and dodging when I asked you two simple questions and you went the "other people" route. Essentially, what effective actions can you (or other people), who are anti-Trump take against Trump? How was your (or other people's lives) significantly better under previous presidents?
It's like you're a dog chasing it's own tale, constantly repeating the same thing you've said before but you're stuck on it because someone called you out on it. I'm tired of repeating myself.

Post office job opened up right around the corner from my house. Would be a 1 minute commute compared to the 15-20 minute one I'm on now and pays alot more.

Would put me in a much better situation I really want this badly. Wish me luck NT

sending-good-vibes-gif-6.gif

95E65E3D-9ED9-454E-B9FA-F6C11EC81CBE.jpeg

This weak silver SUV got into a minor fender bender and decided to just leave it in the middle of an intersection until the police comes. I don’t even see any damages. It’s a busy intersection today too because there’s an elementary and middle school next to it and it’s graduation day I think. It’s common sense to pull aside in this situation. Why ruin everyone’s day?? I really hate inconsiderate people.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom