the thread about nothing...

xcshr518oi231.jpg

Just the sheer near-limitless modification options, hacks, apps, etc available Day-1 on Android, really got me wondering on the appeal of iPhones.
Seriously. Ad-free YouTube app? Sign me up!

I called you privileged because in your own words you said Trump's policies don't affect you. You come off as a giant dork for believing in conspiracy theories about sports games that mean nothing in the grand scheme of things, yet you somehow believe nothing the president of the United States does has any effect on the average American. :lol:
I said Trump being president should not affect the lives of you or me. When Obama and Clinton were president, it didn't make much of a difference in my life versus Trump being in office now. Like I said if you focus on your own matters rather than someone wearing a MAGA hat for money, Trump won't have as much control over your life.

In regards to my theories about sports, I believe that it is a platform used to drive local economies and to promote certain agendas. I reside in the Bay Area, where the sports teams have been very successful recently. It is a hot topic that I am bound to run into whether it is in an Uber ride or eavesdropping in the grocery store line. Sports might not appear to be as "important" on a macro level as politics. But guess what, you can't do anything about either topic, you can only watch and observe.

I said Trump being president should not affect the lives of you or me. When Obama and Clinton were president, it didn't make much of a difference in my life versus Trump being in office now. Like I said if you focus on your own matters rather than someone wearing a MAGA hat for money, Trump won't have as much control over your life.

In regards to my theories about sports, I believe that it is a platform used to drive local economies and to promote certain agendas. I reside in the Bay Area, where the sports teams have been very successful recently. It is a hot topic that I am bound to run into whether it is in an Uber ride or eavesdropping in the grocery store line. Sports might not appear to be as "important" on a macro level as politics. But guess what, you can't do anything about either topic, you can only watch and observe.
:lol: "If you ignore the problem, it will go away" If you're going to attempt to dispense life advice on the internet at least be original.

:lol: "If you ignore the problem, it will go away" If you're going to attempt to dispense life advice on the internet at least be original.
I didn't mean to ignore any problems, but to focus on what you have control over rather than something that you have little to no control over.

Tell me what you are going to do about Trump being in office if you are so averse to him?

How was your life any different when Bill Clinton and Barack Obama were president?

Maybe if you have valid points to both of these questions, then I can assess what your problem is and give you more specific advice.

I didn't mean to ignore any problems, but to focus on what you have control over rather than something that you have little to no control over.

Tell me what you are going to do about Trump being in office if you are so averse to him?

How was your life any different when Bill Clinton and Barack Obama were president?

Maybe if you have valid points to both of these questions, then I can assess what your problem is and give you more specific advice.
You notice how your points are focused on the "self" or "you", please point out in any of our exchanges between today or yesterday where I said that I was personally affected by Trump's policies. I'm going to say this one last time because you seem to be having a hard comprehending what I've been typing. OTHER people, not I, don't have the privilege of being able to be unaffected by Trump's policies, not to mention the increase in bigotry that he's sown. It's as simple as that.

End of Discussion

Last edited:
You notice how your points are focused on the "self" or "you", please point out in any of our exchanges between today or yesterday where I said that I was personally affected by Trump's policies. I'm going to say this one last time because you seem to be having a hard comprehending what I've been typing. OTHER people, not I, don't have the privilege of being able to be unaffected by Trump's policies, not to mention the increase in bigotry that he's sown. It's as simple as that.

End of Discussion
Of course you are going to go with the empathy angle when you and those who take exception to Trump, have no valid argument as to how their lives were significantly different under previous presidents. We know Trump is no saint, but he has his virtues and his flaws just like anyone else. The same applies to the next president. No matter who is the leader some people will see it as a blessing while others will see the same leader as a detriment. If people spend too much energy on issues they have no control over (in this case the president in office), then it turns into a constant blame game and the concept of accountability is lost.

Of course you are going to go with the empathy angle when you and those who take exception to Trump, have no valid argument as to how their lives were significantly different under previous presidents. We know Trump is no saint, but he has his virtues and his flaws just like anyone else. The same applies to the next president. No matter who is the leader some people will see it as a blessing while others will see the same leader as a detriment. If people spend too much energy on issues they have no control over (in this case the president in office), then it turns into a constant blame game and the concept of accountability is lost.
Yeah, you definitely can't read. This post confirms it.

I knew you were going to duck my question and dance around it, I only responded to call you out on it. :lol:
Now you're projecting, notice how this started because of a hypothetical person wearing a MAGA hat for money and now it's morphed into some bootstrap nonsense? Yeah, that's because of you going all matrix to dodge the accountability that comes with wearing a MAGA hat.

Are popsockets “girly” ?
I don’t have one on my phone, but was listening to a podcast and the guys on there said they always thought they were for women only.
I always thought they were a “girl” thing too.

How so? The one with the GMILF with too much lip injection?
Seemed a bit pretentious from the trailers.
Its all types of violence, crime, and suggestive incest taking place.
It's a good show. I like it lol
I caught 2 episodes this week. Not sure if I like it yet but I may play catch up with earlier seasons and see. When I first saw the commercial I thought it was point break

Are popsockets “girly” ?
I don’t have one on my phone, but was listening to a podcast and the guys on there said they always thought they were for women only.
Physically a Male hands is larger than a female hands to not need a popsockets.
Unless you need to hold a much larger device like and iPad securely you’ll probably need one. But I wouldn’t let the judgment of others stop me from doing me......

upload_2019-6-5_14-33-37.gif

Back
Top Bottom