the thread about nothing...

giphy.gif

ugh this is the first time i have shoes backlogging to unds

its not even a lot compared to some folks, i just dont like having kicks that i havent worn yet that im keeping

Short story:
My best friend is in a tough place. Been dating this woman for like 2 years now. He is 31 she is 45. She has never been married and has no kids. She works in real estate. So long story short he wants to have kids. Getting pregnant naturally at her age is basically impossible. She is a "i don't like doctor's, i don't take like medicine i won't even take advil" type of person. So he hits me up like "idk what to do". She won't go see a doctor or go to a fertility clinic.

Option A: Look into adoption - which if you know anything about that process it can be expensive and really difficult
Option B: Break up?
Option C: Give up on having kids and stay with her?
Option D: Which i told him to do....MAKE her go see a doctor. Invetro is really expensive but you need to at least know if it is a possibility.

To add to all this she is basically his sugar mama. She buys him everything and they do tons of cool stuff on her dime since she is 45 and makes good money and has no kids. I ask tan what they would do...or at least tell him to do

Option E: get a side chick pregnant. Kidding kinda
Option D is ridiculous, you shouldn't make an adult to anything health related that they don't want to do.

He might as well break up and get a homebody 21 year old.

Short story:
My best friend is in a tough place. Been dating this woman for like 2 years now. He is 31 she is 45. She has never been married and has no kids. She works in real estate. So long story short he wants to have kids. Getting pregnant naturally at her age is basically impossible. She is a "i don't like doctor's, i don't take like medicine i won't even take advil" type of person. So he hits me up like "idk what to do". She won't go see a doctor or go to a fertility clinic.

Option A: Look into adoption - which if you know anything about that process it can be expensive and really difficult
Option B: Break up?
Option C: Give up on having kids and stay with her?
Option D: Which i told him to do....MAKE her go see a doctor. Invetro is really expensive but you need to at least know if it is a possibility.

To add to all this she is basically his sugar mama. She buys him everything and they do tons of cool stuff on her dime since she is 45 and makes good money and has no kids. I ask tan what they would do...or at least tell him to do

Sounds like dude needs to make up his mind. Does he want kids or life on easy street? All that trickin gonna stop if they have kids. Can’t have your caked and eat it, too.

No more clothes or kicks till August.
I have to set some limits.:smh:
I said that before but it will come back with a vengeance and buy twice as much later.
Nike finally showing Agassi some love in the retro department
im glad those lavas are releasing again. I remember they were really comfortable way back then and regret not picking them up in 2016 when it retroed.

Back
Top Bottom