the thread about nothing...

Rode to work this morning on my motorcycle. This particular exit ramp I take gets pretty backed up (10-15 minutes of waiting). So, since I'm on motorcycle, I figure I'll save myself some time and filter to the front by the traffic light. I'm coasting through and all is well when suddenly some a-hole decides to re-position his car in such a way that severely limits my space to pass. Joke's on him cause I still fit through, it was just a real tight squeeze. I don't get why he was trying to stop me

Short story:
My best friend is in a tough place. Been dating this woman for like 2 years now. He is 31 she is 45. She has never been married and has no kids. She works in real estate. So long story short he wants to have kids. Getting pregnant naturally at her age is basically impossible. She is a "i don't like doctor's, i don't take like medicine i won't even take advil" type of person. So he hits me up like "idk what to do". She won't go see a doctor or go to a fertility clinic.

Option A: Look into adoption - which if you know anything about that process it can be expensive and really difficult
Option B: Break up?
Option C: Give up on having kids and stay with her?
Option D: Which i told him to do....MAKE her go see a doctor. Invetro is really expensive but you need to at least know if it is a possibility.

To add to all this she is basically his sugar mama. She buys him everything and they do tons of cool stuff on her dime since she is 45 and makes good money and has no kids. I ask tan what they would do...or at least tell him to do
Does he actually love her or does he just like what she does for him?

Rode to work this morning on my motorcycle. This particular exit ramp I take gets pretty backed up (10-15 minutes of waiting). So, since I'm on motorcycle, I figure I'll save myself some time and filter to the front by the traffic light. I'm coasting through and all is well when suddenly some a-hole decides to re-position his car in such a way that severely limits my space to pass. Joke's on him cause I still fit through, it was just a real tight squeeze. I don't get why he was trying to stop me
Cause people are dic heads behind the wheel.

He tells me he loves her but i can't help but feel like its just wildly convenient and if some attractive 25-30 year old gave him time of day he would drop her in a flash.
This hypothetical is downplaying the sugar mama aspect, me thinks. These young broads needy.

giphy.gif

Lost another championship game....in penalties :lol::lol::lol:
This would be our 4th season getting 2nd place....in penalties:rofl:
At this point im not even surprised anymore lol
On another note.
Really wanna buy those bred 4's still

Woke up in such a good mood today.
Ran 4 miles and did chest on Saturday.
Had a 7 mile hike and 2 soccer games yesterday.
Exercise is really good for your physical and mental health.
Gotta ride this momentum. Happy Monday ya 8)

Back
Top Bottom