the thread about nothing...

Have you spoken to her about this? That's basic office email ettiquette. Have you spoken to your supervisor about what she's doing? She's overstepping her ground.

Spoken to her about it personally 2-3 times in 2 months lol . Once she even said “if I’m overstepping let me know” and I let her know then.

I told Her i dont mind Her checking my work , but give me the opportunity to do it first so if I make a mistake I can learn from it . But she basically just does everything so I sit here on my phone lol.

Haven’t went to the supervisor though.

MILFs > Women with no kids in their 30s. The ladder is still chasing after the fairy tail.

Yeah, I could do 9-930.

But start at 11? No, I'm trying to get my yardwork done before the heat picks up.

I only cut grass as early as 8 because my neighbors did that and it didn't bother anyone.

this.

My neighbor was mowing his grass this morning at 715am. It didnt bother me at all since I usually wake up around 6 each morning but dam hes about to piss off the others on the block.

Spoken to her about it personally 2-3 times in 2 months lol . Once she even said “if I’m overstepping let me know” and I let her know then.

I told Her i dont mind Her checking my work , but give me the opportunity to do it first so if I make a mistake I can learn from it . But she basically just does everything so I sit here on my phone lol.

Haven’t went to the supervisor though.
I'd let her know again.

i thought you had to have a kid to be a milf. could be wrong tho...... :rofl:

My mistake. Your right.
3FE9782D-1D0F-45DB-A6BE-4DB109040A3D.png

But if she’s in her 30s with no kids she probably has more time in her hands for a relationship or could be a overworked career women who focus in moving up that corporate ladder. Instead of worry about some snot noise kid.

macbk macbk call multiple times, you got nothing to lose.

Called but no answer. Emailed earlier prior to calling and that too, no reply. At this rate I'm just sitting back and if they want to reach back out, they will next week.

Still applying in the meantime.

Back
Top Bottom