It was stress from work :frown:

Don't let work life balance get out of whack

Taking wifey out on a date tongiht to make up for it

Feel crappy for doing that

This is why I don't say anything to my Wife when I get home from work

I tell her i need at least an hour to forget about work :lol:

Sometimes I just ignore her instead of going off on her too

Shaq always want to talk **** but can't take it
I assume he doesn’t have too much respect for charles, they always going at each other.

Guess its good for tv though.
I think shaq hwould’ve decked him out if the cameras wasn't rolling on live tv.

just ordered a new non-stick pan for the kitchen...ive had it with the old one everything sticking to it all the time....super stoked #adulting

Also found out if the pan is non stick you aren't supposed to use oil based pan sprays on them it could effect the non-stick coating....i thought it just helped the non-stickiness...whoops

Them sprays are no bueno. I stick to the regular oils

It's crazy how popular BTS is in the US and how their style of music caught on over here.

good luck man, **** is so tedious tbh it's easy to get discouraged.
Yeah, I know. Had a month where I had phone interviews but nothing materialized after that. So I stopped and focused on my current job's yearly project. Now that the project is slowing down, it's time to get back to it.

Reactions: Ube
just ordered a new non-stick pan for the kitchen...ive had it with the old one everything sticking to it all the time....super stoked #adulting

Also found out if the pan is non stick you aren't supposed to use oil based pan sprays on them it could effect the non-stick coating....i thought it just helped the non-stickiness...whoops

Cop the cast iron skillet man. 12-inch ones regularly go on sale on Amazon for <$15

Cop the cast iron skillet man. 12-inch ones regularly go on sale on Amazon for <$15

I bought one a while back and then found out about "seasoning" the pan :lol: realized i should have bought one pre-seasoned. Its like actual work involved with a raw cast iron

I bought one a while back and then found out about "seasoning" the pan :lol: realized i should have bought one pre-seasoned. Its like actual work involved with a raw cast iron

Oh yeah, definitely go pre-seasoned. Reseasoning isn't even that bad though.

When you send a work email and get a bunch of out of office responses.
tenor.gif

When you send a work email and get a bunch of out of office responses.
tenor.gif

I'm so annoyed.

TLDR; Applied for a job a month or so ago. Reached as 'final stages' as final stages can get, but they ended up going a different direction, and vowed to keep me in mind when the team can be built out more. Last week, I noticed the same position was listed for applications again, so I hit up the same HR rep I was going back and forth with, to which she said she was happy to hear from me and will reach out to the hiring manager letting them know I am still interested. This was a week ago today.

Two emails later and I still have not heard from her. Pissing me off.

Today at work
So i work in referalls. Our tat is 3 to 5 days
Guy call today because he need one for monday the 6th. He apologizes by saying
my wife dropped the ball.
Naw fam YOU did.

Everytime the giys call and say my wife handles that i think man what if they dont do it are you just going to be stuck out.

I'm so annoyed.

TLDR; Applied for a job a month or so ago. Reached as 'final stages' as final stages can get, but they ended up going a different direction, and vowed to keep me in mind when the team can be built out more. Last week, I noticed the same position was listed for applications again, so I hit up the same HR rep I was going back and forth with, to which she said she was happy to hear from me and will reach out to the hiring manager letting them know I am still interested. This was a week ago today.

Two emails later and I still have not heard from her. Pissing me off.
I realize people who tend to work in hr department can be very useless at times.

Good luck in the process, you might have to be a little aggressive when contacting them.

Today at work
So i work in referalls. Our tat is 3 to 5 days
Guy calls today because he need one for monday the 6th. He apologizes by saying
my wife dropped the ball.
Naw fam YOU did.

Everytime the guys call and say my wife handles that i think man what if they dont do it? are you just going to be stuck out?

Back
Top Bottom