the thread about nothing...

I think most people know what is around them under one condition; places that they care about /frequent .

Maybe the people there don't DO sports bras?

It is totally understandable and I am willing to bet most people that work in that mall wouldn't have been able to give an answer either

I don't know, if you work retail you get these questions all the time especially if you are in a touristy area.

I worked part-time at Footlocker when I was doing my undergrad, it took me a few months and I knew pretty much everything around, not out of interest but just because we got these questions frequently from tourists.

I don't know, if you work retail you get these questions all the time especially if you are in a touristy area.

I worked part-time at Footlocker when I was doing my undergrad, it took me a few months and I knew pretty much everything around, not out of interest but just because we got these questions frequently from tourists.

Please don't think what you did is the norm.

Also take into consideration that many folks working retail are teens that don't drive and/or venture out of the mall.

:smh: could throw that boy like a javelin
SmartSelect_20190430-182206_YouTube Vanced.gif

Aye remember I told y’all I smashed my nurse and I was feeling happy about it and Ish ? My girl end up leaving me finally over it last month took the dog my daughter the tv sold our car and kept all the bread hopped in a uhaul and moved 1000 miles away |l
My life a sad country song.
And she posting thot pics on Ig And she never done that she not even a thot i hadda block her on all social media

Back
Top Bottom