the thread about nothing...

How do you feel? I almost at 3 months, it hasn't been pretty at all on my end.
Longest I ever stopped since been an avid user is 7 days. I was also working out at the time...think that helped as a stress release for me. The desire never faded even a little bit though.

For a handful of reasons, I feel like right now is a good time to take an extended break. But for another handful of reasons, it is not. I don't have a stress outlet currently.

Best of luck to you fellas. Here's hoping it's legal and dirt cheap in 20 months.

Longest I ever stopped since been an avid user is 7 days. I was also working out at the time...think that helped as a stress release for me. The desire never faded even a little bit though.

For a handful of reasons, I feel like right now is a good time to take an extended break. But for another handful of reasons, it is not. I don't have a stress outlet currently.

Best of luck to you fellas. Here's hoping it's legal and dirt cheap in 20 months.
This is the longest I've gone ever. It's been ****in crazy. I did EVERYTHING high. People feel better when they stop, others like myself haven't had a good day in almost 3 months. But Imma keep it going. Good luck bro.

This is the longest I've gone ever. It's been ****in crazy. I did EVERYTHING high. People feel better when they stop, others like myself haven't had a good day in almost 3 months. But Imma keep it going. Good luck bro.

Primitive IQ, how is it a conspiracy? Why don't you try the aforementioned, if you have comcast? Anyway AT&T or any other company probably aren't much better in this area.
fortunately, i’m savvy enough not to sign any contracts that bind me for 1-2 years cony and get my own internet modem instead of leasing it from the cable/internet company.

But I'm primitive with my thinking cause I’m the guy who actually reads the terms and conditions before signing with blood.

untitled.png

fv79p6ysrsq11.jpg

Cholula, Tapatio, and Louisiana are always in my cabinet along with Yucateca

fortunately, i’m savvy enough not to sign any contracts that bind me for 1-2 years cony and get my own internet modem instead of leasing it from the cable/internet company.

But I'm primitive with my thinking cause I’m the guy who actually reads the terms and conditions before signing with blood.
I've been past my agreement fool and I bought my own modem. You can find countless reports online about Comcast customer service.

Got Avengers Endgame tickets for 1:45am tonight CANNOT WAIT! Going to take a nap after work & re-charge myself a lil. And no liquids before, so I dnt have to take p p breaks during the movie.

I think the coolest thing about working in my current environment is that it allowed me to stop caring about others and focus more on myself.

There's a high importance here on work life balance and also, being yourself. It'a awesome to come into an environment that isn't "cliquey" or judging.

People hang out and talk and chill and do things but it's all welcoming.

Really a cool thing.

I think the coolest thing about working in my current environment is that it allowed me to stop caring about others and focus more on myself.

There's a high importance here on work life balance and also, being yourself. It'a awesome to come into an environment that isn't "cliquey" or judging.

People hang out and talk and chill and do things but it's all welcoming.

Really a cool thing.

Take me with you :frown:

Back
Top Bottom