the thread about nothing...

Our company laid off 16 out of 75 US employees today. We have about 200 non US employees but mostly engineers etc from Czeh Republic and Philippines. Was a crazy day.

I wasn’t let go but randomly got an interview coming up Friday with another company to explore my options. Random timing but now this actually means something.

Just went over to my parents' house, saw my sis there and we had one of the biggest arguments ever. I really hate going there, nothing but negative energy.

This still hurts :smh:
145797B1-A4AD-4DBF-BF33-F744F3DFEE4C.jpeg

Seasonal allergy sufferers like myself (pollen, dust, etc) - need your opinion.

I'm starting to wake up with red/itchy eyes; happens like clockwork this time every year. Seems unavoidable :smh: and so I'm thinking of buying a sleep mask to cover my eyes overnight. Anyone think this would help prevent waking up irritated since I'll be covered? Or will it ultimately still happen from within my body? Don't feel like wasting $10 if I don't have to.

Just went over to my parents' house, saw my sis there and we had one of the biggest arguments ever. I really hate going there, nothing but negative energy.

I feel the same way about my fam. They made it this way. Not me..I avoid them for the most part and don't feel bad at all about it.

My homegirl's husband hit me and asked to meet him for lunch over the weekend for something urgent. Told me he's 99% sure he and my homegirl are getting a divorce.

I knew I was at that age where my friend would be getting married/having kids, but I didn't think I was at that point where I'd start seeing divorce's as well.

I work in pharmacy, Boss at my job was hating on me for a year. Wouldn’t give me full time or let me pick up hrs anywhere. So I went behind her back an got a full time transfer to another store. Got approved when I told her her tried to block it. Just understand y people hate so much

Back
Top Bottom