the thread about nothing...

w4oifh6p4rm21.jpg

I miss HS even though I barely keep in touch with anyone. :frown:

One of the things they dont' tell you when you adult :lol:
You will never be in the presence of that many of your peers ever again. College maybe (if you attend college) but a lot of commuters these days that come and go. Work will be all ages so the majority may not be your peers.
Its sad but this is what makes me miss working a "retail" job. Just being able to joke around with my peers and enjoy complaining together :lol:

I miss college more than I do high school. Everything my high school teachers ever said about college was wrong :lol:

College was cool, but the work was exponentially harder so I don't miss that for a second. The amount of P I was getting tho in College is truly missed. Had the library as my personal study and piping room with my broke college self :smokin

College was cool, but the work was exponentially harder so I don't miss that for a second. The amount of P I was getting tho in College is truly missed. Had the library as my personal study and piping room with my broke college self :smokin
Fantasy B-Ball huh? Nice.

Nobody on NT can see me in Fantasy Football.

Nobody...

$1000 buy in if anyone wanna test.
Too many injury variables for my taste in fantasy football. But my boys really enjoy it

Morning TAN! What a perfect weekend!

HS was one of the best and worst time. I don’t know if I miss it or not. But I wish I could redo it and fix a lot of things.
Man need that Delorean man, go back and school my youngerself on everything. Then tell my youngerself hit up ATL as soon as you have the funds and the time off.

Man need that Delorean man, go back and school my youngerself on everything. Then tell my youngerself hit up ATL as soon as you have the funds and the time off.
Never been to ATL, what’s going on there? That wild huh?

HS...first time ******ing a chick in class, first gf but a lot of dramas. Had some good and bad friends. Should’ve focused more. Man...thinking back it felt like a soap opera.

Last edited by a moderator:
Morning TAN! What a perfect weekend!

HS was one of the best and worst time. I don’t know if I miss it or not. But I wish I could redo it and fix a lot of things.
Idk if I'd change anything about HS, but there probably would be some things I would've changed about college

Back
Top Bottom