the thread about nothing...

my 2003 white cement 3s are finally starting to crumble. Went to wipe them off yesterday and the midsole paint and heal paint just started coming off with parts of the midsole.
One of my top 3 fav Jays.
Same. Looking at my '11s rn and they'll last me for a min. Glad i didnt go for a 03 pair.

tenor.gif

LG's freaking 8 Series 4K TV went on sale for even more. A month ago, it was 699. Went down to 550 shortly after that. When I got my Samsung 8 Series TV, they were both the same price. Now the LG is freaking 420.

Now I do prefer Samsung to LG, but definitely would have went with the LG if it was 130 bucks cheaper. I'm not one to hesitate on returning something for any reason, but returning a TV is a whole hassle. The hassle is probably worth the 130 but **** it.

LG's freaking 8 Series 4K TV went on sale for even more. A month ago, it was 699. Went down to 550 shortly after that. When I got my Samsung 8 Series TV, they were both the same price. Now the LG is freaking 420.

Now I do prefer Samsung to LG, but definitely would have went with the LG if it was 130 bucks cheaper. I'm not one to hesitate on returning something for any reason, but returning a TV is a whole hassle. The hassle is probably worth the 130 but **** it.

Where at?

Back
Top Bottom