the thread about nothing...

Yeah man I wear SC Trainers, Jordans, Prestos, AF1, Trunner's, etc to work. I don't need wingtips for cyber security. Wearing some brown Aldo boots from a few years back and some jeans today.

Random but...You work in a soc?

Idk, I realized I look good as **** in a shirt and tie and got off that ****. Females love a dude with an edge in a suite. You'll feel me one day.
I’ve done it before man. When I worked in the financial district back nyc. Your definitely right. But Im out of that phase.

I always thought there was something mental to putting on work attire. We are relaxed business casual at work. So we can wear jeans every day if we want. But i still wear khakis/slacks a dress sneaker or some clarks and a button down each day (for the most part, i will break out the polo's sometimes in the summer). But something about the feeling of "time to go to work". Get the "uniform" on and go get it. Idk for me i kinda like it.

This is the one I've been seeing lately, it all metal and costs $500

GMWB5000D-1_hd.png

You might As well cut your wrist off if you thinking about copping a g shock watch at 30+
I wasn't considering purchasing. I was genuinely curious because I do not keep up with these hypebeast trends. Anyway I can make the case that most of these sneakers that are popular now are more infantile than a G Shock watch.

I wasn't considering purchasing. I was genuinely curious because I do not keep up with these hypebeast trends. Anyway I can make the case that most of these sneakers that are popular now are more infantile than a G Shock watch.

An Apple Watch will serve better purpose imo. And I don’t even like to wear watches but I will wear my Apple Watch daily.

I remember when people wanted all the colors to match their outfit. Smh that’s a lot of money.

Never really liked wearing watches or any other accessories. I have 1 mvmt watch and that’s it. Rarely wear it too.

Back
Top Bottom