the thread about nothing...

tumblr_p83nbn1ioB1vi7m2lo2_500.gif

29152872-5B9D-4F32-A6A6-94D3CD63CCDA.png

I want this cause my favorite rapper wore this and since I don’t have no sense of style nor fashion I have to see what the next mans is wearing so I can look cool for friends and hopefully bag some bishes.

Coming in late, but how did these even come up in conversation?
@hipstermike @suavamente
What part of IT are you guys in that you have to wear fitting pants to work? Management? I had one job where I had to wear a suit to do helpdesk stuff, that wasn't working for me so I left shortly after.

Oh man I wore this Mexican textile shirt I got from h&m on my IT intership. Once I realize they didn’t care, started going ham with the fits, and stopped wearing those office type attire.

Honestly all that “professional suit/tie attire” Is for the old school generation, my generation wants to wear infrared 6 and a Nike tech pack gear and get the job done in comfort not in some stiff asz clothes .

Oh man I wore this Mexican textile shirt I got from h&m on my IT intership. Once I realize they didn’t care, started going ham with the fits, and stopped wearing those office type attire.

Honestly all that “professional suit/tie attire” Is for the old school generation, my generation wants to wear infrared 6 and a Nike tech pack gear and get the job done in comfort not in some stiff asz clothes .

Yeah man I wear SC Trainers, Jordans, Prestos, AF1, Trunner's, etc to work. I don't need wingtips for cyber security. Wearing some brown Aldo boots from a few years back and some jeans today.

Idk, I realized I look good as **** in a shirt and tie and got off that ****. Females love a dude with an edge in a suite. You'll feel me one day.

Back
Top Bottom