the thread about nothing...

snusa-detail_20-sf

Ya'll need to cut that fast-food life out completely, unless it's your only option on a road trip in the middle of nowhere. Killing yallselves slowly. :smh:

Blasphemy. It really depends on what you are getting at these places. I don’t usually eat meat so a 7 layer burrito, a taco supreme no meat, and a chalupa no meat isn’t doing anything to me that is out of the norm. And it tastes good. I will not stand for Taco Bell slander.

I’m juz messing - it probably is. But so is teflon, radiation, sugar in general, etc etc. At some point you just have to enjoy life within a reasonable balance and not get too caught up in whether you’re making perfect choices or not. Stresss will kill ya.

Have you used the homecourt app?
Also how many basketballs were you using in training?

I have the app but haven't tried it yet, I will soon. I only used one basketball because there's other people shooting too[/QUOTE]
What's the home court app?

That dude from CNET annoys the hell out of me. Who in the hell would seriously buy that gear? Has to be marketed to 12-17 year olds.

That dude from CNET annoys the hell out of me. Who in the hell would seriously buy that gear? Has to be marketed to 12-17 year olds.

Blasphemy. It really depends on what you are getting at these places. I don’t usually eat meat so a 7 layer burrito, a taco supreme no meat, and a chalupa no meat isn’t doing anything to me that is out of the norm. And it tastes good. I will not stand for Taco Bell slander.

I’m juz messing - it probably is. But so is teflon, radiation, sugar in general, etc etc. At some point you just have to enjoy life within a reasonable balance and not get too caught up in whether you’re making perfect choices or not. Stresss will kill ya.

No, it doesn't depend on what you get at those places. Fast food joints are low quality trash no matter what food you order.

So while you slowly die from 5 + things (fast food, teflon, radiation, sugar in general, etc etc), I'll slowly die from 4. :lol: Enjoy life yeah...but you gotta cut some things out.

Back
Top Bottom